@威伯 More about 埃及

来源: goingplaces 2022-08-05 20:33:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3390 bytes)

先调出主帖,方便参考  https://bbs.wenxuecity.com/travel/680077.html

请在 TripAdvisor 阅读  No.4 and No.5 post of  this thread.  The names listed in No.4 are the  better known, long established  services. 

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294205-i9426-k14038236-What_am_I_doing_wrong-Luxor_Nile_River_Valley.html

We used Memphis Tour in 2012, when a Holy Land cruise had an overnight stop at Alexandria, for a day trip from Alexandria to Cairo, visiting the Dashur and Giza.  Our original plan was to spend the night at Cairo but because it was shortly after Color Revolution, we changed it to just a full day semi-private tour.  At the end, it turned out only us on the tour because the other party canceled their booking.  The guide, a young Islamic lady, held up a big cardboard with my name on it, waiting at the area where passengers get off,  very easy to identify her.  We had a 7 persons van, a driver and a guide for the trip.

This upcoming trip we use Misr Travel, recommended to me by an American cyberfriend, who had used their service several times over a long period of time.  Though back then, those were Group Tour, by Tour Buses just like what Gate 1's.  He was telling me the costs back then were the same as the Private Tours now since Egypt tourism was badly hurt by political instability.  The last time he used Misr Travel service was in Spring of 2019,  when the family made a trip to Jordan / Israel / Egypt.  They made the land crossing between Jordan and Israel by themselves.  The Egypt portion was specifically for his pre-teen son as all other family members had been in Egypt more than one time.  They took the itinerary of "Egypt  for Teenager" and then customized it and added Dashur.

Your can check the Licenses of the Travel Services you intend to make enquiries.  The "more" tab gives you WHEN the business was set up.  I think it is better to deal with a local travel service that at least took the trouble to get a license, and of course the older the license the better established is the company.

Misr Travel's license is No.1,  established in 1934.

https://www.etaa-egypt.org/SitePages/CompaniesEn.aspx

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢!Misr的好处是可以私人订制。我先去问问。 -威伯- 给 威伯 发送悄悄话 威伯 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/05/2022 postreply 21:24:57

凡是說 Private Tour 的都可以度身訂制 当然如果你离开主幹太多 价格会上去 as understandabl -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (414 bytes) () 08/06/2022 postreply 10:43:55

问过Misr Travel -威伯- 给 威伯 发送悄悄话 威伯 的博客首页 (550 bytes) () 08/06/2022 postreply 14:27:24

Egypt needs Guides for at least 2 reasons -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (907 bytes) () 08/06/2022 postreply 17:39:07

其实我们也没想好是否要导游,我基本不用Wechat,现在在全陪和不陪之间找折中:-) -威伯- 给 威伯 发送悄悄话 威伯 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/06/2022 postreply 18:12:22

我不用Wechat therefore that info is useless to me -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (791 bytes) () 08/06/2022 postreply 18:21:22

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]