回复:不是歧视同胞。中国,日本和韩国买家最差!!!

来源: ladybug2005 2007-12-28 11:49:47 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1359 bytes)
Unfortunately, I feel the same. The worst customers are among Chinese and Indians. I feel sorry to say that because I am Chinese myself. But the truth is that most of them are really “难伺候”.

Some Chinese complain that they have not been treated well or fairly as customers by some sales, many times, involving Chinese sales persons. And they conclude that these Chinese sales, cashiers, waiters, and so on, are so-called 洋奴. However, if they had worked as sales or customer-service persons before, they would understand why this always happen. Some (not all) Chinese customers are “洋奴” themselves. They wouldn’t even “dare” to bargain with American sales. They act pretty decently in American shops or name-brand chain stores. They become picky whenever they see their fellow Chinese working as sales, and they start talking those junk like “I know how much these are sold in China, or I pay only this much (yuan) for it in China..” Blah and blah… It is like, they take it for granted that American merchants or business should be rich or super-rich, and should charge high prices on their merchandises even the things were produced in China. If the same thing happened to small Chinese-American businesses, they would think they are being ripped off. And if they don’t get a bargain, they would be angry. What logic!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”