my computer is soo not working

来源: 小爱蛋 2003-11-07 15:03:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1359 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 小爱蛋 ] 在 2004-02-06 15:24:48 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
hi people, i need some advice here

my computer is very very unstable after i added a brand new maxtor ultra fast 80gb harddrive, what i did to this harddrive after i installed it, was partitioned it with the old f-diskt tool using a win98 bootdisk, and i made it 55gb (c:) and 25 (e:), in addition i also have a quantum 40gb harddrive which takes the d: drive.

everything went so smooth after winxp pro is installed to c:, and all my other apps like office, photoshop, nav, are installed smoothly, had a few virus attacks but was safely recoverred by Norton AntiVirus 2004 Pro.

now here is the problem, about one week after everything was installed, my winxp pro crashed when i was browsing internet, and it automatically rebooted by the crash, after the reboot, i was not able to access my harddrive again, it said "invalid system disk"....

i wasn't thinking much at the time so i reformmated the computer, spent another 3 hours to install all the stuff again, everything went smooth.

2 weeks later, same stupid thing happend again without a sign, i was browsing internet and computer crashed. auto reboot lead me back to the "invalid system disk" message...

i dont really wanna format my computer every week or two, this is too annoying, i hope to find the source, can anyone give me some input? thanks

--文学城www.wenxuecity.com--
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”