I would like to modify the steps...

来源: 一品 2015-10-04 10:24:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1252 bytes)
回答: 看链接dudaan2015-10-03 05:45:52

After the step 15, one needs to select Advanced startup > Restart now > Use a device > USB Hard Drive and then select the partition to delete (backup first if it is necessary). The new Windows 8 will be reinstalled. If you still choose the “Refresh your PC without affecting your files,” the PC may still be unable to find the recovery environment. I saw several users have reported this problem.

After reinstallation of the OS with the USB plugged in, the PC may still be unable to reinstall the Windows 8 by itself because it may display “Some files are missing. Your Windows instillation or recovery media will provide these files.” In order to have the PC running the installation of the Windows 8 without the Windows installation or recovery media, one may need to perform reinstallation again by selection of the factory default setting with the USB plugged in. I did not further test whether the PC can perform the reinstallation of the OS by itself or still needs the USB plugged in after the PC goes back the factory default setting. I try to have the PC can eventrully perform the reinstallation of the Windows 8 without the Windows instillation or recovery media.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”