回复:Wow! 你比联想还更能联想! 联想用木马来黑你的电池?

来源: linematrix 2011-03-15 15:11:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1561 bytes)

The battery can be charged from 10 % to 100 %. So I am pretty sure there is NO problem with battery in PHYSICS. You can search internet and will find lots of people can reuse the battery even the battery WAS TOLD DEAD. The really dead battery is : it can NOT charged from little to whole. ( i.e. from 100% to 10% till 0% )

THe T60's warranty was passed. Do you think that Lenovo can diliver an new one to me for free? They have to give me a new one since I know what they did and what's problem with the battery.   I keep all information I collected.

I never believe any security software even my T60 has Norton 360 V 4.0 running. Norton 360 can keep "safe" for a while ( I am very sensitive to use of PC) but the "VIRUS" come again.  The T60 slow down gain since they(software from Lenovo) are hidden in T60 and can start working again.

I use 360safe to kill the "VIRUS" only for a while. When 360safe clean the"VIRUS" I remove it right away. I had experience that 360safe broke Norton 360.

Actually I know that anyone's PC are accessible to MS when PC use MS Windows. I never keep any personal data in my PC.

N Years ago I told people that QQ Scan your PC. Nobody believe me! FINALLY 360safe fight QQ each other. People belive it is true. QQ is NOT always scan your PC. Sometime yes sometime not. Because people behind contorl QQ to scan your PC!

DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR PC! DO NOT BELIEVE ANY SOFTWARE!

所有跟帖: 

你可以这样试试: -π- 给 π 发送悄悄话 (844 bytes) () 03/15/2011 postreply 18:15:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”