More help need. Recover e-mail after computer crash

Again, I would like to thank daye's help for how to recovering datas and e-mails after computer crash. I have recovered some e-mails from old e-mail account and most data files, but was not able to recover the most recent e-mails from my current e-mail account. Anybody know where and how to find those folders? I had 3 different accounts all used outlook express for the same adiministrator user.

For those who did not read my prev. post, please read below:

My HP computer with home XP edition was not able to start after I tried to install some updates from Microsoft. I had to run a system recovery after that. I lost all my files and e-mail under administrator. At one point, I discovered a folder under "my documents" that I was not able to access. I thought that might be where all my datas are. Daye have responded to a couple of my posts and basically walked me thru how to get the access of the folder. But autally most of my datas were not in there.
I also purchased a "search and recover" software to recover all lost datas. But I still couldn't find where my e-mails went.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!