急问: 谁有现金settle车祸模板 (agreement)-不经保险公司参与 ?

来源: ardx 2007-07-29 23:52:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1801 bytes)
Does anyone has a template on cash settlement for car accident that settle without insurance company involved?

I was backing up the car and didn't see another car was backing up at the same time. I bumped into their bumper and scratch their paint off. We are agree that I pay them $500 in cash to include their car damage and any possible meidical injury (There's no injury.. it's parking lot back up type of minor accident.. but when the guy try to ask for more money, he bought his mom in the picture and said his mom may get some injury). Does anyone has any written document (cash settle template) in English so I can have him sign it when I pay him the money? I don't want to pay him money and he asks for more later. Much thanks. I will need to get a document ready by Monday afternoon. Thanks in advance for any help. Either a template or anywhere I can find online.

P.S. His car is a 2000 Corolla and bummper already in very bad condition. Their paint was in 2 different color (after-market paint job) and I scratch off their non-orginal paint during the accident. The area is about 2x2 inches.

Is an agreement good enough to protect them to ask me for more money later.. like they can say they have backpain etc later on?

谁有一个现金settle车祸模板 (agreement)-不经保险公司参与 ?

我倒车 ,并没有看到另一辆汽车在同一时间倒车 . 我碰上了另一辆汽车的bumper ,并抓伤其油漆 . 我们正在解决 ,我付出500元现金 ,把他们的车 ,损坏和任何可能的损伤晓东 (这是停车场back up式小意外, 不应该有任何损伤.但是当男人试图要求 更多的钱 ,他说他的妈妈可能会有一些损伤 ) . 有没有任何人有书面文件(现金settle范本 ) ,英语 ,所以我可以有他的签名 ,当我 付给他的钱 ? 我不想给他钱 ,他要求更多. 非常感谢 . 我需要找一份文件,准备周一下午. . or 要一个模板或地方,我可以在网上找到. 非常感谢!

所有跟帖: 

If I ask my insurance company, will they add in my record? -bunnym- 给 bunnym 发送悄悄话 (364 bytes) () 07/30/2007 postreply 03:58:35

no, it gets on your record only if you file claim -usabc2991- 给 usabc2991 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/30/2007 postreply 05:06:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”