车祸,无助, 要去小型法庭

来源: lindaXU 2007-06-07 07:01:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1082 bytes)
my car was the first car at the traffic red light stopped, middle lane of three lane traffic way, raining, right passes the traffic intersection, the other work van from my left side run into my lane and hit my car driver side mirror, the glass part of the mirror flew away, the base badly damaged but stayed with my car. the van did not slow down, cut in front of my car, after I kept beeping at him for two minutes, he finally stopped at a side road. I called 911,one police officer came, did not do report. I did not write down the police information either, the police just told me to change the insurance information and said the the insurance company will handle this for me

I only have liability coverage, my insurance co. did not help me.the other driver denied his fault and his van has a small damage. so his insurance co. will not pay me either. I paid the mirror myself,$330.00,

I want to go small court, how much I have to pay for small court claim, is there any hope I can win, I do not have any witnesses.

thank you for your advice_:mad:

所有跟帖: 

回复:车祸,无助, 要去小型法庭 -minhang- 给 minhang 发送悄悄话 (181 bytes) () 06/07/2007 postreply 08:18:16

thank you for your relpy.... -lindaxu- 给 lindaxu 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/07/2007 postreply 08:50:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”