断电或者一般读码器都无法reset, 要在OBD第4和第13接口之间跳线如下

来源: 坚茂 2017-10-20 06:27:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5587 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 坚茂 ] 在 2017-10-20 11:17:12 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 丰田车的reset只要一根回形针坚茂2017-10-19 20:14:10

An ABS light can not be reset without a OBD2 compliant reader with ABS reset capability. :mad: Removing the battery leads will not reset the ABS light either. That said however, there is a way to reset the ABS light on a 2nd gen Prius. Find the can 2 bus link/ OBD2 port under the dash below your right knee.When looking up at it you will find a connector with 2 rows of 8 pins each. Connect a jumper between pin 4 (CG pin) and pin 13 ( TC pin) on the OBD2 connector. Starting at the top row reading from left to right, pin 4 would be the pin 4 pins away from the left on top row. On bottom row pin 13 would be 4 pins from the right on bottom row. Connect the two pins using a small paper clip, then put the car into ready mode. It will start blinking the ABS light on the dash and the touch screen display will not look normal. Press the brake pedal 8 times or more in 5 seconds after turning the car into ready mode. Turn off the car and remove jumper. The ABS light will not be on. This procedure only resets the light, not the underlying problem. If the original fault is not repaired the light will come on again. In my case I did a brake job on the car and the abs light came on because I moved the piston back in the caliper. The abs system detected a pressure difference between wheel cylinders setting the ABS light.

The ((!)) display that's lit is tire pressure indicator light indicating a low pressure reading on one or more tires.All that needed here is to air up the low pressure in one or more tires.

所有跟帖: 

Many thanks! -北美翠花- 给 北美翠花 发送悄悄话 北美翠花 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/20/2017 postreply 09:17:25

第4和第13接口之间跳线后如果灯还亮, 要做第4和第12接口之间跳线,这叫zero point calibration -坚茂- 给 坚茂 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/20/2017 postreply 10:01:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”