这是一些02年车同样的情况,

来源: soccer88 2016-09-10 23:07:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1572 bytes)

The automatic transmission slips and jerks when shifting gears--it is worse when I stop, the engine idles, and then severely jerks when I accelerate, but the jerking motion also happens going up inclines. It is so bad, it has caused broken motor mounts, which I've had to repair. I have no doubt that the transmission is eventually going to fail, which could be hazardous while driving. Though I take good care of my car, I thought that maybe it was just older and the transmission was naturally failing, but doing some research, I found this to be a common problem with Honda's transmissions in general, but particularly with the '02 Accord. It has been happening since 2013 at roughly 90,000 miles, but I will put today's date as it still is happening. I feel like this issue is so prevalent among Honda owners that Honda really should do right by their customers and recall the transmission.

- , Ashland, KY, USA

Was an O.K. car, other than getting stuck in the snow frequently. Before that could even occur, the transmission was jerking when moving out of 1st gear to 2nd. It's the reason I decided against a Honda when I was car shopping last year.

- , Bensenville, IL, USA

所有跟帖: 

thx, I will ask the dealer about this. -horse625- 给 horse625 发送悄悄话 horse625 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/10/2016 postreply 23:34:57

这里一个视频,Rebuild中间提到Lines 和Valves的问题;他们改了Line -soccer88- 给 soccer88 发送悄悄话 soccer88 的博客首页 (190 bytes) () 09/11/2016 postreply 01:39:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”