alright ,lets talk about cars!

来源: ex-con 2011-05-02 20:36:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1134 bytes)
回答: Alright...lets get some things straight...yovermoon2011-05-02 17:08:21

ok if you are the one who make this totally pointless video,here is what I have to say 

1  I am not a computer geek or a photoshop genius like you are ,but I do know cars and I will not post anything against anyone for my lack of knowledgement(about cars)

2  Here are the 2 car models you mentioned in the beginning of the video  Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560   and FERRIER 450 Italia ,if you would check out their website www.lamborghini.com   and www.ferrari.com,you will know how wrong you are .OHH my bad ,they don't make them any more!!!

the two cars are Lamborghini Murcielago (might be a LP 670 sv )and Ferrari 430 

You did make me laugh when you say Ferrari 450 Italia ,their not too new model is Ferrari 458 Italia .

No one will laugh at you  because you typed in a whole lot of the tech-knowledge terms not many people will understand ,but someone will laugh at you because you don't have any common sense ,and when someone point out some of your obvious mistake ,you are just too stubborn to admit you are wrong !

Sincerely Ex-con

所有跟帖: 

先去学习正确使用标点符号和空格。然后再和别人在网上抬杠。 -BigV8- 给 BigV8 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/02/2011 postreply 22:49:23

You need to learn how to read. :) -yovermoon- 给 yovermoon 发送悄悄话 (1708 bytes) () 05/03/2011 postreply 12:31:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”