I was talking about hard steep uphills.

来源: BigV8 2011-03-02 21:02:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1169 bytes)

The speed is down to about 50. Those are extreem condition only in the area west of Denver. On the normal highways, the battery never runs below 1/2, actually never below 3/4. The charging is dynamic. If the car thinks battery is low, it will give more chance to charge.

On average highway, it gives 43MPG on 75-80MPH driving and about 50MPG if you drive 65-70MPH. Normally I do not drive that slow. So I don't get that close-to 50 high MPG. The sweet spot is on stop-and-go trip over 20 minutes driving. If you only drives 5 minutes each trip, you can only gets 42-43. It taks time to worm up. Can Corolla gets mid 40s on highway? I think the new model Prius get more MPG than previous version and much bigger interior than Corrola... similar to Camry.

Worth the money? It's really a personal thing... I think it is cool car...quiet, easy to drive in the city, smart keys, etc. I'm not looking for sporty when I drive the Prius. If you want fast and aggressive handling, Prius is not for you. Quiet easy driving and high MPG is it all about.

BTW, I do not like Camry or Corolla kind of cars... they are vanillas.

所有跟帖: 

我更同意你的观点,一是hybrid在高速上根本没有什么理论上的优势 -triangle- 给 triangle 发送悄悄话 (99 bytes) () 03/03/2011 postreply 19:36:47

好像是没什么理论上的优势。可能类似Chevy的8缸变4缸。 -BigV8- 给 BigV8 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/04/2011 postreply 00:19:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”