Unfortunately, I don't agree your comments..

来源: khyang86 2010-11-15 21:04:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1208 bytes)
First, the so called 'Synthetic' oils on the market today are mostly not synthetic at all. Most of them are only group 3 petroleum-based oils. Only difference between those oils and the regular motor oils is that group 3 oil is highly refined. So the oil properties are very consistent. But they are still petroleum oils.

Second, the engine discused here consumes motor oil at high speed. A real synthetic oil should perform better in extreame conditions than the regular oils. I don't understand why the synthetic oil will cause high oil comsumption at high speed.

The truth is, the new engine oil is a low quality fake 'synthetic' oil. It can not hold the oil property at high temperature. The oil becomes too thin under this condition. That is how the problem happened.

Mobil 1 Synthetic 5w30 and 10W30 are the examples of fake synthtic oils that failed the viscosity requirement at high temperatures.

Use one of the following oils to your car to see if the condition improves:

Mobil Synthetic High mileage 10W30
Castrol Synthtic 0W30 European formula
Motorcraft Synthetic Blend 5W30
Kendall Synthetic 5W30 with titanium

Or just switch back to your regular motor oils used before.

所有跟帖: 

I think I used Mobil 1 synthetic, will try your suggestion, than -tjzsm1- 给 tjzsm1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 20:39:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”