I owned a MAZDA before too. I had a 2000 Millenia .....

来源: Khyang86 2010-05-29 09:32:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1112 bytes)
..for 6 years. Millenia was the flag ship of the MAZDA. The one had was V6 2.5L. The car was trouble free for 145,000 miles. At 145K miles, the transmission started to feel aged and need a overhaul for sure so I traded in for another car. Over the years, there wae very little repair work needed. The exhaust system was made of stainless steel so never needed to replace anything. First barke service was at 110,000 miles. That is right. 110,000 miles. Timeing belt changed at 110K too(preventive maintainance). Other than that, only things I replaced were O2 sensors (Millenia had four Oxygen sensors) and other maintainance items like spark plugs, air filter, oil change,...etc. The emission control system had a minor problem at 80K. The EGR port near the air intake mainfold was clogged by the carbon deposite. It took me about 45 minites for remove the cover and clean it up with a screw driver. After so many years of driving and different cars I owned, it was the best $22,000 I spent. I traded in for a Camry V6 at 2006. The Camry was a total disappoint and I sold it one year later after 15K miles only.

所有跟帖: 

回复:I owned a MAZDA before too. I had a 2000 Millenia ..... -LengXiao- 给 LengXiao 发送悄悄话 (275 bytes) () 05/29/2010 postreply 19:07:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”