Personal experience, not technical data and performance

来源: mdgg 2010-01-25 08:03:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2142 bytes)
comparison. I switched from the X3 to GLK 350 last September. Right now, I have just over 4k miles on the GLK. Here are my 2 cents.

They are both small, perfect for commuter if one does not like sedan or 2-seater sports car. But occasional drive to Home Depot or haul couple of friends are fine as well. If one want more space, go get a bigger car.

X3: feels little less space inside. It has definitely a stiffer suspension and you feel every small bumps on the road. Some people likes this and some doesn't, so it is more a personal preferences. The steering wheel is also heavier on the X3. It is more sporty in style and you do feel it is more responsive, and more fun to drive. You floor the gas pedal and it springs out effertlessly. In a way, it reward more riskier drving. Its interior materials feel cheap as well. One good thing about it is that it is easier to maintain it -- it comes with free 4-year maintanance and warrenty coverage including oil change stuff (the first scheduled oil change is at 12000 mils).

GLK 350: It is a little rommier, feels heavier. The insede materials are better. The Mecedes GPS is better than the bimmer's. In the "C" driving mode, it feels more posed, plush, and more isolated from the outside. But don't get me wrong, it can be very sporty in the "S" mode. In the "S" mode, the GLK is very fast and responsive and you fell it is firmly "glued" to the ground. On a regular daily commutering drive, you feel like you want to drive slower and be a more conservative, less aggressive driver. Because of less road noise and better sound system, I feel more relaxed and enjoy more in the GLK.

One thing I don't like the GLK is its 2-part sunroof. The cover is flimsy and semi-transparent. You'll have to see it by yourself. The other thing is when you test-drive the GLK, bring your iphone and make sure it works with the GLK (there was an issue before when the new iphone 3Gs came out). Other differences are minor, like the power seat control on bimmers are on the side of seat and the GLK are on the door handle, etc.

I heard the Audi Q5 is also nice.

所有跟帖: 

good review, but you may have compared the Merc -once4all09- 给 once4all09 发送悄悄话 (162 bytes) () 01/25/2010 postreply 11:20:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”