我的车被吻了

来源: 轻轻河边草 2009-08-30 21:09:51 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (944 bytes)
Remember years ago, I saw a car bumped into somebody's tail at an intersection, and I was so surprised that the driver did not pay attention to the red light.
And it happened to me today.
I was on highway 400 back from Sudbury. Just at north of Barrie, there was heavy traffic, all the cars are stopped, I was the last one. A woman behind me drove into my bump at at least 30km/hr. I was shocked. the whole bumper was torned and the trunk lid maybe needs to replace too.
I was happy that my hu*****and was with me. He checked the damage, and told me to drive the car to the shoulder, and then got all the information from the driver, we totally spent less than half an hour at the scene.
The lesson I learnt, always stop several meters away from others, when people bump into your car, release the brake and the damage will be much less.
The first thing we are going to do tomorrow, change the cell phone to the one with camera.

所有跟帖: 

人没事就好.世界之大什么人都有,当心... -internuts- 给 internuts 发送悄悄话 internuts 的博客首页 (98 bytes) () 08/30/2009 postreply 21:25:23

按正规教材讲法 -once4all09- 给 once4all09 发送悄悄话 (88 bytes) () 08/31/2009 postreply 05:49:58

除了换手机,还有另外1方法,买个极其便宜的可以挂钥匙圈上的相机 -用户名被占用了- 给 用户名被占用了 发送悄悄话 用户名被占用了 的博客首页 (133 bytes) () 08/31/2009 postreply 06:36:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”