It is harder and messier than your imagination though.

来源: hard2get1 2009-04-11 03:19:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1458 bytes)
回答: 这种变速箱油一般十五万再换。花椒2009-04-10 11:37:26
宁可少加点也别加多了..NONONO...it is actually better to overfill a little...than under fill..cause when you overfill and the car reaches the right temp range, it will trickle out from the fill hole.(think about it.------------that means you could never really overfill it above the hole!!!!)...until to the right amount...make sure you have towels wrapped around the oil bottles so when you spill some it doesn't get slippery and ruin your whole job. Don't ask me why i say so. ;o). This is probably toughest multi-tasking job you will like to encounter when working on a car, and it will often result in a several attempts over some time until it's done right...

it is easier to do the job while the sump temp is rising from lower 20C on the way up than waiting the sump temp is right around 35~45 and start doing it. You overfill it until it reaches the right temp and it will trickle out by itself----that means you have more time to do fill job and less likely become panic when the temp window is only about 3~4 mins.at 35~45 C range....you only need to use one hand to hold the thermal scanner to read the temp and the other hand hold the fill plug to ready to pounce on the hole to seal it properly once it started trickling...

I have given all tips I can think of when doing it myself. There will be twists and turns per your own course of action as you will find out when actually doing it. But you have to do it to find out.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”