回复:回复:A good one. Only a few know the importance of TC and ESP

来源: internuts 2008-11-16 09:22:03 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1208 bytes)
The rest are all agreeable, but two points are worth debating:
(1) "The BMW might be the safer vehicle overall for some people."
You implied that BMW 5 isn't the safer vehicle for other people (other than "some people" in your post). How about comparing driving BMW 5 and driving Yaris by the same "other people" when all other conditions are identicle?

(2) "My main point was that you can not only look at vehicle size and mass to decide its safety."
I knew nobody only looking at size/mass when talking about saftety. What we talked about was - when all other conditions are the same, size/mass has huge advantage.

Please don't get me wrong - I am not against you single-hand picked. I want to make sure people particularly those being car iliterate visiting this forum can make a judgement based on our full info-feed, avoiding any potentially misled intepretation.

Here is a thread I posted long time ago on buying a new car. It represents what I stand:
http://blog.wenxuecity.com/blogview.php?date=200806&postID=37470

Respectfully,
Internuts

所有跟帖: 

re: size/mass and driving conditions -woth- 给 woth 发送悄悄话 (2919 bytes) () 11/16/2008 postreply 10:55:55

A great writing... Hope these threads helpful to car buyers -internuts- 给 internuts 发送悄悄话 internuts 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2008 postreply 14:04:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”