放假真好

来源: noworry 2022-11-23 06:10:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4141 bytes)

放假真好。
每天陪伴太太散步,跟宝贝女儿们闲聊,天天打网球,天天看电视,听音乐,并时常看看过去的一些资料。
刚刚看到无忧几年前,无忧面试工作的发言草稿, 二十来页的发言草稿。
现在回忆起来,还是很有意思的。
多年来,无忧对每一个工作,都是非常认真的,努力,为自己的下一个目标而准备着。
无忧把每次见工面试,都看是一次上大学的高考,精心准备,并把每一次的面试的问题以及回答保留下来,留做备用,或是纪念。

Simple, specific, brief, short, clear, and slow. For example, by the end of each question, say "I hope I answer your question, sir/mam, or yes, I have a lot of experience and skills in dealing with those issues. Or it is tough, but it is turned out pretty good."

Smile, Speak Slowly and Clearly, Sit Straight, Repeat Key word one more time, say "thanks, thank you, thank you very much."

I always coach my staff to think strategically and align programs, activities, and issues with presidential agenda, and agency missions. I instruct my staff never ask questions, especially ask leadership, without recommendations. Most of time, our question itself is a recommendation and solution.  I ensure my staff work collaboratively. At the same time, I empower my staff to lead, take own ship of challenging task and be proactively.  We are subject matter expertise. Leadership and other customers expect solutions, answers, guidance, instructions, and services from us, not questions.

Over years, I have many successful but few failed stories. I had to issue a PIP and remove one staff. I did not fire her but assigned her to another job. I always take it as my own failure if my staff did not performance to the expected level. I just feel bad to let staff go.

1. What are the first three things that you will do in the first three months?

I will (I) study and understand organization existing cultures, policies, practice, standards, procedure, and process; the issues and recommendations from leadership, customers, and employees by talking to them, listen to them in individual meeting or group meetings and listening conference and (II) make some modifications, standardize procedures and streamline process more efficiently, accurately and timely within three months. (III) do not change too much in the first three months but keep the operations going on as smoothly as possible, and (IV) make some adjustments after six months or a year later when we have a whole fiscal year cycle.

所有跟帖: 

Thanks, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/23/2022 postreply 06:35:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”