里面有意思翻译错的地方我稍微修改了一下,凑合看吧,没有原来的味道了

来源: 小糊涂仙2000 2022-10-07 10:11:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (5698 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 小糊涂仙2000 ] 在 2022-10-07 10:38:02 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 我帮你做了。 GOOGLE TRANSLATION有风景的房间2022-10-07 08:51:59

This is the second time William, 13, has been temporarily fostered.  The last time he was 11. William, 11 and 13, had the same goal: to be reunited with his dad. For this he worked very hard to be a good boy. He is well behaved, disciplined, very sunny, greets everyone warmly, and does housework. When he see my husband and I busy in the backyard, he always asks if I can help

He pledged to the social worker and everyone that he would be a good boy so he could be reunited with his dad sooner.  William’s birthday wish was to see dad as soon as possible. Dad was everything to him. His father, a single father, (his mother disappeared after giving birth), has no job, and lives in government-run low-rent housing. Because of drugs, he has gone to jail again. The last time William was back home for a few months, and then was taken away by social workers again. 

Many children of this age in China already understand the gap between the rich and the poor, are snobbish, and know how to plan for a prosperous life. Some kids fawn on their rich father and his girlfriend, and despise their poor mother.

William rejected the neighbor's (business executive) kindness, gave up the Disney luxury tour, gave up the opportunity to become a member of middle-class family and waited for his father wholeheartedly.

When we had a bonfire in the backyard together, he always talked fondly about how Dad would cook meat on the bonfire and how Dad would go fishing. He always suddenly says while we drive around: Look! My dad took me to that restaurant to eat.

No one dared to tell him that the government was considering taking William away from his dad permanently because of his father's drugs and crime issues. He couldn't be reunited with Dad not because he wasn't a good boy, but because Dad couldn't give his children a safe environment required by law.

Everyone is afraid that the day he knows the truth, that he can't be with Dad, will he break down and give up on himself? Like his brother who smokes marijuana, despite the best efforts of his adoptive parents, he cannot change his distorted view. Once abandoned by this world, he chose to abandon this world and watch it indifferently.

I want to tell William that when he is 18 years old, he can live with his father. Just wait 5 years. But 5 years for a 13-year-old is half his life, basically forever. A child who loves his father deeply, how can he survive these long 5 years? His father must have loved him too. But the father-son relationship could not resist the temptation of drugs. Even if he can be reunited with his dad, with a dad who doesn't work and takes drugs, is it really good for him? Will he go from a good boy to his father's old path?

Whenever I hear William talking about his dad, I think of the Japanese cartoon "Mimi's Wandering" I watched as a child:

-- I am not afraid of falling rain, nor am I afraid of falling snow,

--Even if the cold wind and snow fall, I can see him, and I can see him every day, no matter how big the wind and snow is.

--I'm looking for my dad

--I'll find my father when I go there...

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”