She has a weak sense of her "self" to begin with. The other

来源: One1618 2021-12-25 09:27:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1340 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ One1618 ] 在 2021-12-25 11:00:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

girl's presence diluted it even weaker. A sensitive person can be easily rattled is because she unconsciously feels that she is vulnerable and can be easily hurt. Why would she feel such way? Some are actually weak. Some want to feel weak so that they don't have to be responsible for themselves. It takes courage to say, I'm responsible for what I feel. Most people cannot do that.

Tell your daughter not to be distracted by the other girl. She needs to focus on building up her self by becoming more self-aware. Not to be taken over by feelings. Do feel it, but do not dwell on it. Ask herself, why do I feel this way? Excercise self-control and think rationally, which is the only way to solve problems and being strong.

Feelings are liability that only delay solutions.

When hearing her name being called, she does not have to jump up and answer it (another sign that she has a secure self). She takes her time and uses her eyes to answer and only move after eye contact.

There are children's version of the Bible that fits her reading level. She needs to expand her horizen so that this kind of things becomes small.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”