转一个yahoo finance sava 论坛Alex的评论,Yahoo论坛给我感觉都偏乐观,想请夫子,三丝更大侠评估一下

来源: whitebrook 2021-02-06 09:59:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4500 bytes)
10 hours ago
Now that the board is quieted a bit here are some of my thoughts since release of this week’s data. One of two options is going to happen as an outcome of the end of Phase 2 meeting with fda within the next few weeks when sava reports the meeting outcome. It’s important to point out that sava would have come to this fda end of phase 2 meeting proposing their positions on Phase 3 study design, endpoints, study size, stats plan, and already sharing the outcome of their interim OL results with FDA to support their Phase 3 proposals:

Option 1: The FDA will treat sava’s data as run of the mill and guide sava to a conservative standard Phase 3 study for AD which other companies have been guided to. This would be a large Phase 3 trial appropriately powered to show statistical significance in cognitive outcome measures. I consider this scenario extremely conservative and standard strategy for Phase 3 and it doesn’t take into account any of sava prior scientific robust results. Under this scenario it is still possible that FDA would award BTD, but more unlikely given that FDA is really not facilitating development of Phase 3 and increasing pace towards drug approval...which is after all the remit of BTD.

Option 2: The FDA will recognize the unprecedented results compiled by Sava in phase 2a and phase 2b, as well as the impressive safety and cognitive outcome from OL after 6 months. How could the FDA recognize Sava’s clinical accomplishments you might ask. Well they could take elements from phase 2b, i,e biomarkers to incorporate into outcome measures into phase 3 potentially allowing for statistical adaptive Phase 3 trial, while of course having cognitive measures as co-endpoints. Powering for cognition might still be a rate limiter and thus will likely still require a large study but it brings biomarkers into study as a primary outcome measure...which is desperately need for AD trials imo. And/Or as already reported by Sava the fda could suggest or be open to the “enhancement” of The current on-going OL study allowing for additional use or decisions from such a study. Or as E2W surmised they could potentially agree to viewing the OL as a second Phase 3 (or mini Phase 3) whereby they might agree to using comparable placebos from other trials, while Sava continues to execute on their other formal phase 3 trial (adaptive Phase 3 trial). I should point out any of these scenarios under option 2, would fall under the remit of a BTD regulatory relief pathway.

Either option 1 or 2 is a win for Sava and will validate Sava’s results (which maintains or significant increasing Sava’s pps given the recent bogus hit jobs by market manipulators)....However Option 2 sends Sava’s pps into the stratosphere.

As most know I have been the biggest champion for BTD since September results and I continue to bet big that Option 2 comes to fruition. If it does the sava’s pps will rocket to levels not yet seen yet. If it doesn’t then it will just take a little longer under Option 1. Oh then there big pharma lurking in the wings lol.

所有跟帖: 

那里有投资SAVA3-5 年的人,有个ID-end2war,评价SAVA市值应该在1-5B根据不同结果还是比较合理,大家可以考虑 -whitebrook- 给 whitebrook 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2021 postreply 10:02:59

Sava是药试公司。那药的真正主人是谁? -huntridge- 给 huntridge 发送悄悄话 huntridge 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/06/2021 postreply 11:21:07

不可能的, 我来泼凉水, 最近大家太HIGH了 -beyondbetween- 给 beyondbetween 发送悄悄话 (18508 bytes) () 02/06/2021 postreply 12:33:14

说得太好了 -xiaohuamei- 给 xiaohuamei 发送悄悄话 (754 bytes) () 02/06/2021 postreply 14:53:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”