从YAHOO搬个帖子过来,关心BNGO的可以进来看看

来源: imnotarobot 2021-01-28 18:29:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10815 bytes)

Excellent Reddit thread worth reading 
For the past three weeks I have been only trading BNGO and only researching the company Bionano Genomics. These are just some of my thoughts:

BNGO- [ many catalysts to come - possible Mad Money TV show appearance, FDA approval, more news of institutional ownership and currently wrapping of Festival of Genomics in Europe. Currently trading under $11 with a $14 price target from a top 100 wall street analyst in Jason McCarthy - who held a buy rating throughout BNGO's ticker existence.]

[Volume Profiling- See around August 12 Volume for PACB and stock price compared to December 29th for BNGO. Right now BNGO needs AWARENESS, similar to every gene stock, to explode].

I believe these dates and massive rise in volume set the tone for these stocks.

$BNGO in my mind will achieve what PACB did as my conservative prediction and it could break $100 this year as a strong bull case / going to the moon as Chief Medic Officer Alka Chaubey aspire Saphyr to be the first in line testing for cancer and diseases.

Combination of having THE BEST technology/product along with reducing costs, exploding genomic sector and an increasing need for funding/better treatment due to diseases (especially COVID) will drive this stock forward in 2021.

From having roughly 12 million in cash to over 300 million in cash, BNGO may be looking to open their own CLIA certified Lab in San Diego to be able to receive human tissue for testing ( will be entering a $16 billion market to compete with DGX ).

Ark Invest just posted their Big Ideas for 2021 and on page 93 recognized Bionano Genomics as the optical genome mapping company and it should be noted virtually every company on that page Ark has invested in at one point or another.

BNGO is not a direct competitor to PACB but I believe they can follow a similar price action, however, if BNGO can pull through with the nanonozzle device and dip into the long-read sequencing market then they will be competitors.

That is also not mentioning all the devices that Saphyr would be making obsolete.

So having competition with DGX and PACB will be great for BNGO along with having a product that has no real competition at the moment.

I do expect BNGO to maintain its bullish uptrend and not stray to far below the 20MA

PS ( I will be trading/investing only BNGO for the foreseeable future. I was inspired by Oliver Velez and he mentions how the best of the best trade only a few stocks. I wish to be the best of the best [ like market makers at big time firms] as far as trading goes so I chose to do it on this genetic stock as it has given me the ultimate conviction for long term GAINS )

https://preview.redd.it/sgl94c1vo0e61.png?width=1029&format=png&auto=webp&s=698ff81f5d407bf4e8d8780e4ccc9abe38e08500

所有跟帖: 

我没看帖子我几个星期前就说bngo 的价会跟pacb 一样迟早上30 -stillfat- 给 stillfat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2021 postreply 18:33:38

里面最关键的一句话说的不对 -鬼不灵- 给 鬼不灵 发送悄悄话 (515 bytes) () 01/28/2021 postreply 18:41:02

PACB是LRS技术吗?您怎么看LRS普及的前景,谢谢 -imnotarobot- 给 imnotarobot 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/28/2021 postreply 18:46:55

PACB 是 LRS, 现在有两短板, 一是成本, 二是对超大变异片段有盲区, 我想他们的技术会进步, 将来可以读更长的序列,长 -鬼不灵- 给 鬼不灵 发送悄悄话 (170 bytes) () 01/28/2021 postreply 19:02:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”