Rudy Giuliani Flips Out On Live TV As Fox Interview Goes Off The

来源: 18340 2020-10-29 20:14:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (7191 bytes)

Lisa “Kennedy” Montgomery asked Giuliani about the Hunter Biden smear and conspiracy theories he’s pushed on Fox News and in the New York Post.

“Some could say you are acting like Christopher Steele,” she said, referring to the former British spy behind a salacious and unverified dossier on Trump.

That set Giuliani off.

“You better apologize for that!” he declared. “I’ve been a United States attorney, associate attorney general, mayor of New York City and a member of the bar for 50 years.”

His voice rising, he called it an “outrageous defamation” to be compared to Steele.

“I think our interview is now over,” he said. “I don’t talk to people who accuse me.”

He stayed another five minutes, but things remained tense as he accused Kennedy of “repeating lying propaganda.”

He also noted that it was published in the New York Post, owned ― like the Fox networks ― by Rupert Murdoch.

“Do you think Rupert Murdoch would let them print false material?” he shouted.

“Heavens no,” Kennedy replied dryly.

She also asked him about his now-infamous appearance in the “Borat” sequel.

“I have a 15-year-old daughter, I watched that, I was kinda grossed out by it,” she said.

Giuliani again insisted he was just tucking his shirt in when he had his hands down his pants while lying on a bed during the film’s hidden-camera scene.

Giuliani concluded the interview by repeating how unhappy he was with Kennedy.

“I have not loved this conversation,” he said. “I find this conversation totally insulting.”

See the full interview below:

Love HuffPost? Become a founding member of HuffPost Plus today.

所有跟帖: 

这个女的应该被fire了吧? -GuoLuke2- 给 GuoLuke2 发送悄悄话 GuoLuke2 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2020 postreply 21:43:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”