我的一位前同事Facebook的message to her democratic friends

来源: 颤音 2020-10-21 09:20:19 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1999 bytes)
I still love my Democrat friends and family but...See it your way...I'll see it my way: You see Mr Trump's arrogance, I see his confidence. You see Mr. Trump's nationalism, I see his patriotism. You see Mr. Trump as a dictator, I see him as a leader. You see him as an Authoritarian, I see him as the only one willing to fight for our freedoms. You see Mr Trump's racism, I see Mr Trump's words being misconstrued and twisted by the media daily to fit their narrative. You see him as childish, I see him as a fighter, unwilling to cave in to the lies. You see him as an unpolished politician, I see him as a breath of fresh air. You think Mr Trump hates immigrants, I know he is married to an immigrant. You see him putting an end to immigration in America, I see him welcoming immigrants to America LEGALLY. You see Trump's cages at the border, I see Obama's cages at the border. You see Mr Trump with a struggling economy, I see him with an amazing economy until the pandemic shut it down. You see the violence in the streets and call it "Trump's America", I see the violence in the streets of Democratic run cities who are refusing Mr Trump's help and call it "Liberal America." You want someone more Presidential, I am happy we have someone who finally doesn't just talk the talk but ACTUALLY walks the walk. You and I? We see things very differently. Agree or disagree....we owe the Position of President of the United States our respect.
Copy and Past if you agree

所有跟帖: 

People are more and more clear on this so-called pandemic -唯一2005- 给 唯一2005 发送悄悄话 唯一2005 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/21/2020 postreply 09:22:29

说的太好了!转走 -redkiwi- 给 redkiwi 发送悄悄话 redkiwi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/21/2020 postreply 09:24:55

说的很棒,收藏。 -闲舞霓裳- 给 闲舞霓裳 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/21/2020 postreply 09:35:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”