07/24/20(Fri)20:39:43 No.269507207?>>269507692 >>269507931 >>269

来源: 18340 2020-07-28 08:00:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (5884 bytes)
>>269502476 (OP)
>>269503098
It's a scam not directed at the recipient. It happened to me and I dug into it. Received about 10 packages over time. All junk. What they are doing is getting ratings on internet sales from places like ebay. It makes them look better and doesn't cost them anything. They can sell something for 30 cents and all shipping will be paid for.
Some of the junk I got I still use. Some was just packing material, but I did get a bunch of semi-okay razors.
File: rat.jpg (60 KB, 640x851)
60 KB
I thought this was already discusse like a year ago? It's just some dumb Chinese scam to farm feedback on their shitty Amazon/eBay/taobao/Alibaba accounts. Create an order and ship to some random address scraped from one of millions of database leaks. The real tracking info gives credibility to the order actually having been done, but they send trash through the mail. The point is just to falsify their ratings. It's dumb and annoying but nothing serious. All of our info exists in their databases because boomers who run major corps literally can't into digital security and Chinese have hacked into all their records. If you've purchased something online before, the Chinese probably have your name and address tucked away somewhere and you may be the lucky winner who gets the their address randomly called from their SQL tables.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”