福布斯:问陌生人这八个问题,你能够把他们变成你的朋友

来源: yzout 2019-08-19 08:12:57 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7244 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ yzout ] 在 2019-08-19 09:27:47 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

1. 现在什么事情使你兴奋?

我喜欢这个问题,因为答案可以像你想要的那样亲密。你可以分享你对即将到来的假期,你的船,你儿子的舞蹈比赛或你女儿的足球比赛的兴奋,或者你可以谈论你正在阅读的书或你刚才的深刻体验。

2. 你有什么期待?

让事情向前看是带给我们生活快乐的东西看到我写的关于福布斯计划的乐趣的文章无论是计划好的假期,还是你工作生活中的某些事情,或者你选择分享的个人里程碑本身都说得很多。了解某人的预期快乐是一种更好地了解他们的好方法。如果他们说他们没有期待任何事情,你可能想把它当作继续前进的暗示。

3. 今年发生在你身上的最好的事情是什么?

一个美妙的,新鲜的,开放式的问题,在某种程度上类似于前一个问题,但这个问题不是关于预期的快乐,而是引出了记忆中的章节。有时,从后见之明的角度来看,最困难的事件提供了最大的成长和学习。因此,失去工作或患病可能最终成为全年发生的最好的事情。

4. 你在哪儿长大的?

这个问题让我想起预先修复的有用性“我很好奇......”基本上,这是要求陌生人在他们愿意的同时或多或少地分享他们的生活故事。但是,您可以将其修改为“我很好奇,您认为自己长大了吗?”

5. 你平时有什么娱乐活动?(What do you do for fun?) 

除非你问一个画家,一个诗人,一个歌手,一个舞蹈演员或奇怪的企业家,否则大多数人的工作并不是让他们最有趣的事情。因此,这个问题将您的对话者带到滑雪场,高尔夫球场,海滩或海洋,在那里他们度过了最美好的时光。

6. 谁是你最喜欢的超级英雄?

我相信通过了解蝙蝠侠情人和神奇女侠之间的区别,可以获得更多的洞察力。但是,我有一个坦白:我没有最喜欢的超级英雄,因为我不看超级英雄电影。为此,你可以,如果你愿意,你可以修改它,谁是你最??喜欢的虚构人物阅读我的作品为福布斯在船员队友

7. 你支持慈善事业吗?

你可以定制这个如果你可以选择一个慈善事业来支持,那会是哪一个?这个问题可以帮助您立即了解他们最关心的内容,他们的价值观。而且你肯定会有一些共同的亲密关系。

8. 关于你,我应该了解的最重要的事情是什么?(What’s the most important thing I should know about you?)

好的这是一个很大的问题,并不是每个人都会想到(或回答)它。与所有问题一样,最好的起点是您自己的答案。如果你感到困惑,不要问它。然而,许多人都渴望告诉你,他们的外表或方式掩盖了隐藏的一面(或隐藏的品质)。
自从我开始玩这些问题以来,我遇到了一位警长,他告诉我,她9岁的女儿经常让她流泪;一位公司袭击者承认他最喜欢的虚构角色是来自The Jungle Book的Mowgli和一位为Zumba跳舞的天主教神父。我发现我和刚认识的人有共同点。

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

What excites you right now?  I love this question because the answer can be as intimate as you want to make it. You can share your excitement about your upcoming vacation, your boat, your son's dance competition or your daughter's soccer game Or you can talk about a book you're reading or a profound experience you just had.
What are you looking forward to? Having things to look forward is what brings us joy in life See the article I wrote about the pleasure of planning for Forbes Whether it's a planned vacation, something in your work-life or a personal milestone you choose to share in itself speaks volumes. Finding out about someone's anticipated joy is a wonderful way to get to know them better. And if they say they are not looking forward to anything, you may want to take this as a cue to move on.
What’s the best thing that happened to you this year?  A wonderful, fresh, open-ended question, similar in some ways to the previous one, but instead of this being about anticipated joy, this question elicits remembered chapters. Sometimes, with the perspective of hindsight, the most difficult events offer the most growth and learning  So, losing my job or suffering an illness could end up having been the best thing that happened all year.
Where did you grow up?  This question reminds me of the usefulness of the pre-fix "I'm curious..." Essentially, this is asking a stranger to share their life story in as much or little detail as they're willing. However, you could modify this to "I'm curious, WHEN do you think you grew up?"
What do you do for fun?  Unless you're asking a painter, a poet, a singer a dancer or the odd entrepreneur, most people's work is not what brings them the most fun. So, this question takes your interlocutor right onto the ski slopes, the golf course, the beaches or oceans where they have the best times.
Who is your favorite superhero? I'm sure that much insight could be gained by understanding the distinctions between a Batman lover and a Wonder Woman aficionado. However, I have a confession: I don't have a favorite superhero, because I don't watch superhero movies. To that end, you could, if you wish, modify it to, who is your favorite fictional character  Read my piece for Forbes on Crew mates
Is there a charitable cause you support?  You could tailor this to If you could pick one charitable cause to support, which one would it be? This is a question that will help you understand immediately what they care most about, what their values are. And you're sure to have some shared affinities.
What’s the most important thing I should know about you? OK This is a big one, and not everyone will feel up to asking (or answering) it. As with all of the questions, the best place to start is with your own answer. If you feel stuck, don't ask it. However, many people are longing to tell you that they have a hidden side (or hidden qualities) which their appearance or manner belies.
Since I started playing with these questions, I've met a Police Chief who told me her 9-year-old daughter frequently reduces her to tears;  a corporate raider who confessed that his favorite fictional character is Mowgli from The Jungle Book and a Catholic priest who does Zumba dancing for fun.  I've found I have surprising things in common with people who I've only just met.

所有跟帖: 

陌生人都在玩手机。没工夫听这些问题 -NewBird- 给 NewBird 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/19/2019 postreply 08:20:05

如果在大街上遇到一美女,第一问题就可能给你带来一个响亮的巴掌。 -旺One旺- 给 旺One旺 发送悄悄话 旺One旺 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/19/2019 postreply 08:26:47

也不一定,看脸吧…… -NewBird- 给 NewBird 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/19/2019 postreply 09:01:22

都是很好的话题!寂寞的时候问问自己也很好 -hibiskus- 给 hibiskus 发送悄悄话 hibiskus 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/19/2019 postreply 13:03:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”