Sounds like you have a lot of resentment.

来源: One1618 2018-12-28 16:23:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1706 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ One1618 ] 在 2018-12-29 05:49:38 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 祥林嫂又来了Aywl8882018-12-27 21:41:39

Your tank is running low.  There is too much fume in the system.  The funny thing is that you feel more secure this way.  You have been conditioned like this since long ago, thus you could tell your parents "See? I'm working hard.  I'm not slacking.  Aren't you pleased?" and "Look how little I gave to myself?  I don't need much."

Most of the stuff that go through our mind each and everyday are not thoughts but reflexes, conditioned in childhood.  The circumstances are long gone, but the reflexes stayed, controlling our mind without us realizing.

It is OK to treat yourself better.  Enjoy some of the fruit of your labor.  Pamper yourself a little.  You alone are responsible for you now.  No one is watching you with a disapproving eye.

Your son will have a more cheerful mom.  He'll be looking forward to your coming home everyday, telling him the wonderful and interesting things happening outside.

Travel some.  Start local and need not be fancy.  He'll have a chance to see his own future out there.  Hopefully he'll be more motivated, for now he has a reason to do those IXLs. 

When buying ski tickets, have him go to the window and pay with cash.  Give him an allowance and hold the limit; if he needs more he can either wait or do some chores.  Setup a savings account in his name and take him to the bank branch to do deposit/withdraw.

You are right to be concerned now.  A lot of trouble will be saved later on.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”