孩子的作文让大家点评

来源: 琥珀妈妈 2018-07-05 19:12:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3009 bytes)

孩子开学就升九年级了,写作和阅读一直是我们的心头痛,平时又懒,我们·也想帮帮她提高。今天她爸给她找了个题目write an essay about should you fear failure? 估计也是草草写完交差,大家看看她这写作还有救吗?

Many world-famous athletes were not born with the talent to juggle a soccer ball, dunk a basketball, or to hit a home run. These athletes had to work past their failures and earn their title of being the best at a sport. Being afraid of defeat has never helped anybody reach their best potential. Fear of failure will only hold back their true capabilities and make their life pretty monotonous. 

This saying is hackneyed and almost everyone has heard it at least once, “Failure is your best teacher.” No matter how many times anyone has heard it, it is ultimately, accurate. If you don’t succeed at something new on your first try, you keep trying by looking at your previous errors and fixing them until it’s just right. When I didn’t make the All-State orchestra last year, I learned from it and kept practicing. This helped me improve my viola playing skills and I made it into the highest level orchestra in high school and the next level of the Youth Orchestra.

Additionally, a fear of failure is completely unreasonable because failing can help improve your focus which in turn, leads to you achieving your best potential. If you are afraid to fail, you’ll most likely put all your effort into practicing until that skill is as close to perfect as you can get it to be. This will allow you to do the best you can, no matter what the outcome is. For example, during my county track event in 7th grade, I didn’t win, but I did run my race the fastest I had ever run it. This shows how even though, I didn’t win the race, I still achieved a personal record that I still haven’t beaten. 

Failure also keeps you grounded and down-to-Earth. If you succeeded at everything you did, your ego would probably inflate larger than a hot air balloon. Failing lets you realize imperfections that someone who believes that they’re the best wouldn’t. Having a good attitude also improves your image because your personality is known to be more friendly and open compared to someone who is self-conceited and vain. It also makes you so much tougher every time you get back up and try again. Being persistent and not giving up really resembles your personality as someone who is strong and brave. 

In conclusion, you should not be afraid of failure. Failure not only helps you improve, but it also helps you grow stronger. Having a fear of failure will only hold you back and make your life black and white instead of full of color.

所有跟帖: 

词汇量不错。条理性、层次感较差。 -lazygardener- 给 lazygardener 发送悄悄话 (41 bytes) () 07/05/2018 postreply 20:18:36

点评 -风雨夜行人- 给 风雨夜行人 发送悄悄话 (794 bytes) () 07/05/2018 postreply 22:33:59

没救了。。。嘿嘿。。。明显应付爹妈的吧 -古代的事物- 给 古代的事物 发送悄悄话 (225 bytes) () 07/05/2018 postreply 22:37:41

我觉得写的不错啊 -k宝妈妈- 给 k宝妈妈 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 07:23:42

感觉论辩能力不足 -常常妈- 给 常常妈 发送悄悄话 (827 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 08:01:35

You have a very lovely girl -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (231 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 08:09:04

写得很好!给你QQH几点建议 -OneManArmy- 给 OneManArmy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 09:45:28

哎,请个家教吧。不点评以免以大欺小的坏形象。 -chase1993- 给 chase1993 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 12:31:25

多谢 -琥珀妈妈- 给 琥珀妈妈 发送悄悄话 琥珀妈妈 的博客首页 (481 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 15:23:04

从文章看,这个孩子思维方式有很大的优势。有条理,知道如何逐一进行讨论,还知道用事例。看好她的成长。 -笑薇.- 给 笑薇. 发送悄悄话 笑薇. 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 16:55:55

相当的好。 他知道从不同方面进行论述。每一段有一个论述的角度(尽管有的地方论述的不是很清楚),还有 -笑薇.- 给 笑薇. 发送悄悄话 笑薇. 的博客首页 (1019 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 16:50:22

条理清楚,挺好 就是不是很吸引人 有点干巴 不过才九年级估计也算挺好的了 -sanxia- 给 sanxia 发送悄悄话 sanxia 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2018 postreply 22:05:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”