从这个网页,你可以下载谷歌所搜集的有关你的所有信息 zt

来源: yzout 2018-03-30 23:33:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5157 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ yzout ] 在 2018-03-30 23:37:03 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I downloaded the Google data this week. Here's what I found.

Begin by goinghttps://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout.

This is Google's data download page, where Google shows you all the various units from the company. Google lets you choose whether to download the data from all the categories from the Google universe or go piecemeal. 

Choices include Calendar (what appointments I had), Chrome (my searches), Drive (my saved uploads), Location History (everywhere I've driven to or asked directions for in Google Maps), Play Music (what songs I listened to), YouTube (videos) and Hangouts (who I interacted with.)

Gmail is not on the list, but the application keeps a record of your e-mails, unless you've deleted them to make space. Last year Google said it would stop reading your email to target ads. 

You have the choice of getting the download via an e-mail link or having it archived in your Google Drive, but this does count against your storage quota, Google notes. (I subscribe to a 1TB backup, and it's already got 750 GB full, so I went for the partial download.)

But it's worth a look for everyone to see what information Google has and take a few seconds to delete it all. 

Google notes that in making the request, the download could take "hours, or even days," to compile, depending upon how active a Google user you are. 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”