FYI, Borisng 同志

来源: noworry 2017-11-20 13:14:28 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1807 bytes)

我想了想你应该这样的写,当然我不知道具体情况,我写的只供你参考。
你应该跟你的女儿和你的太太商讨,看看如何写合适,特别是你的女儿,这是一个很好的锻炼的机会。
我本人自己的重要文件,都是经过和太太孩子们商量之后,才发出去的。
希望对你有帮助,
祝愿你的女儿成功。
无忧

To Whom It May Concern,
My daughter, name is applying for the program in college name 2018.
As usual, parents know their kids better than anyone else. I am blessed that I have such as wonderful daughter who is honest, proactive and working hard. Wherever she goes and whatever she does, she earns respects from whom that she works with.
Over years, your daughter name has developed her interest in financial and accounting.  She is determined to follow her mom, name who graduated with a degree of financial and accounting from the name of the college in 19XX.
Your daughter name is excellent in both Chinese speaking and writing. She attended Chinese school in China from 19XX to 19XX.  This shall be a plus for the international study program in college name. Your daughter name would love to help those international students in college name.
Both my wife and I are alumni of college name (Ph. D XXXX and MBA XXXX). We truly appreciate the excellence of college name.  I am so happy that my daughter is applying for this program. She will surely take the advantages of this great program and make great progress.
With great gratitude and appreciation,
Your Full Name
Work Phone:
Cell Number:
Email:

所有跟帖: 

老吴,写得好坏另外说,凭这份热心,这次真心给你点个赞哈 -ziqimalvern- 给 ziqimalvern 发送悄悄话 ziqimalvern 的博客首页 (169 bytes) () 11/20/2017 postreply 13:18:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”