看看人家10岁娃写的~~还要不要人活了

来源: DrunkCrab 2017-05-04 08:51:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11316 bytes)

All stars
Chapter one
 Hello my name is Stevie James I’m 11 years old and I'm very tall for my age, so most people think i'm 12 or 13. I’m funny and I have long dirty blond hair and hazel eyes I also play a lot of hockey. Today is a very cold winter morning  in Toronto in February 2017. It’s -20 and it feels like the Arctic. The subways are even shut down. Too bad it’s not a school day or i'd be off school I mean there are hardly any school snow days and the one day one might qualify to be a school day it’s a Sunday. Anyway I love my school except for the fact I live in a  house right in front of school! Have you ever said I want to live in a house close to the school so you don't have to walk so far. You’re wrong It’s really bad. Thats right every morning lunch afternoon or period I hear a bell because they don't turn that off on weekends  and holidays! If that's not bad enough my teacher lives right next to me so it’s pretty easy for us to have some parent teacher interviews if you know what I mean! Forget me raving on the school I still have a pretty good life, I play a hockey for the  Toronto Bears and I have a great best friend. Meet Trevor Dylan he's the same age as me he's mid height has short brown hair and brown eyes. He’s also very funny so we both get along. He also plays on my hockey team. Anyway despite the cold it's also a great day for hockey. I have the provincial game 7 finals vs the Etobicoke sting. ‘’Stevie  Mom wants you down for breakfast.’’ Oh yeah that's my little brother Daniel he's 8 years old  and he's a great hockey player. He has curly brown hair and hazel eyes. He’s also funny and annoying sometimes. My mom Said “Good morning Stevie how did you sleep”.  My mom’s name is Stephanie James she has long blond hair and brown eyes. She's a very successful marketer and a retired olympic sprinter. She's mid height and is serious and funny sometimes. She’s 44 years old.‘’Are you ready for your big game today.’’ Yeah mom I'm so excited Trevor and I can win the provincials today. ‘’Well you better have a good breakfast this morning if you want to play well. I gobbled down some eggs  toast and bacon, got on my coat and shoes while waiting for my dad. ‘’Don't forget that Daniel and I will be at your game. Remember to look for us’’. “I will” I say. As if right on cue my dad came thundering down the stairs and I got in our car getting pumped for the game. My dad is bald with a beard and brown eyes. He's a retired N.H.l hockey player (he played for the Washington Capitals). He’s also the best detective in the city and has solved 30 of the 30 cases he has been given. He’s tall and very muscular and has a great sense of humor. He’s also 45 years old.                                                            

Chapter two
We arrived at the game an hour before puck drop to do our warm up and stretches. I found Trevor,and him and I did our warm up together like we’ve been doing  all year. As I was getting my equipment on, I started wondering about the all star team. The all star team is the team of the best players in the league one player from each team will make it, and two players from the best team will make it. So if Trevor and I win it all we will be on the all star team together. Stop thinking about it. I told myself. Just do your best today and things will play out as they’re meant to be. ‘’Is everyone ready for the game today’’ coach James Curky said. James Curky has long grey hair green eyes and is mid size. He's a retired NHL  hockey player he’s serious and funny and he’s 52 years old. ‘’Remember This team is really good and this game is do or die and I say we do. Now get out there and beat this team.’’ ‘’Yeah’’, Our  team erupted and we went out on the ice.
Chapter three
I did a couple laps and took some shots with some pucks to warm up our goalie and our coach yelled out the starting lines. ‘’Dylan, Matthews, James go get em boys.’’ Said coach Curky. Right as the puck dropped I knew I was gonna have a good game I was flying. I got the puck right of the faceoff and passed it to Trevor but then a big defensemen stole the puck and passed it up. My skates sliced the ice as I went full speed and caught the guy and went the other way. The whole game  was like that up and down  until ten seconds were left in the third period. Then I intercepted a pass and went in on a breakaway.  I knew I didn't have a lot of time so I faked a shot and went backhand and CLANG! I shot the puck right off the post. Then BUZZ the period was over I wasted my chance. Still tie game. Were going to overtime. ‘’ Nice try Stevie’’. Said coach Curky. ‘’you really had the goalie beat’’. Overtime was really close back and forth for five minutes. Then Trevor set me up for a one timer CLANG as it rang of the crossbar. ‘’This is unbelievable’’. Yelled coach Curky. As if things couldn't get worse the puck took a weird bounce over our defensemans stick. Then a player on their team got the puck and headed in on a breakaway. He faked backhand then went forehand and roofed it. Game over!
Chapter four
‘’It's okay Stevie you tried your best’’. Said my mom. ‘’Yeah Stevie you had a heck of a game. Two posts is nothing to be ashamed of. One kilometre to the other side and your team wins.’’ Said my dad. ‘’Yeah Stevie look on the bright side Daniel has something to tell you.’’Said mom  ‘’Guess what Stevie do you notice were not heading home?’’ Said my brother were going to the ski hill with your friends Trevor, Otis, and Timmy.’’ Otis and Timmy were my other friends and they were twins. Otis Jones is mid sized and has green eyes and red hair. Hes also really funny and plays soccer. Hes 11 years old. Timmy Jones is also mid sized has red hair. He likes baseball  he's funny and is 11 years old. We arrived at the ski hill a bit after my friends and they had already got there and tested out some black diamonds. ‘’Stevie daniel your father and I are going on some easier hills so meet us back here in two hours.’’ Said my mom. So I went over to the hills and met Trevor. ‘’Hey Otis  just went down to test it out We will go when he get’s back up’’. Said Trevor. When they got up which took 10 minutes they wanted a race. I said game on and we all were having a lot of fun until Trevor said ‘’look out’’ and I crashed into something twisted and I started crying. The next thing I knew I was in the hospital and a doctor was x raying my foot. Then the horrible news came it was broken noooooooooooooooooo! I screamed and then I went to sleep and thought about the all star team and started crying again. This was not how today was supposed to end.
Chapter five
I woke up to my dad screaming about something so I got my crutches and went downstairs. ‘’Stevie one of your friends has betrayed you the thing you stepped on was a stick and there are no trees in sight so someone had to put it there.’’ ‘’There are not a lot of people on the hill and the lasts ones there were you guys so I say we investigate all three of your friends and look at the hill.’’ I'm about to head out now I'll tell you all about it when we get home.’’ Dad I don't think Trevor would do it he tried to warn me but it was too late. ‘’We still are gonna investigate all the suspects but I don't think it was Trevor either .’’ Said my father.
Chapter six
Guess what I found some red hair at the hill. Said my dad. at So you were right it has to be Otis or Timmy.’’ Said my dad. I knew it wasn't Trevor we’re best friends so he wouldn't do it I think it's Otis because he was there first but still interrogate everyone. ‘’ You sound like an investigator yourself and my dad gave me a pat on the back.’’ ‘’I think you're right but we also found a piece of Timmy's ski so Maybe it was a team effort.’’ The next day my  I  went to school and I didn’t even look at Timmy or Otis I knew it was one of them or they both worked together. The thing I don’t understand is why would they hurt me did they not like me. One thing I did know was they were getting investigated tonight so we’ll know by then The only thing that made some sense would be that Trevor did it because of the all stars, but we found red hair at the scene of the crime and Trevor was my best friend. I hung out with Trevor at recess and then I had to do a bunch of math and the day went on forever . When I got home from school I flopped down on my couch and turned the TV on. I was supposed to be at the all star tryouts. An hour later my mom came home with daniel. “How was your day at school Stevie,” said my mom. Horrible I replied I couldn’t do anything at recess and the day took forever and to add to that it took forever to get        home with my stupid foot. “Okay, said my mom. I’m still making your favourite dinner spaghetti. Then an hour after that my dad came home with some crazy news. ‘’I cant belive this Your friend Trevor is smart I will give him that but I’m really disappointed in him and i'll explain why.’’ I mean who at your age could actually create a good crime without getting caught easily. How could Trevor have done it you found red hair! There's know way he would do this. Just listen i’ll explain.  We investigated Otis first and he said he promised he didn't do it.’’ YOU believed him! ‘’Of course not but we wanted to investigate Timmy and he was really sorry and spilled the beans.’’ So how is it also Trevor I said ! ‘’your friend Timmy gave away that Trevor paid him to do it. Then we asked Trevor and he admitted he also said He had to make the all star team to get scouted and that he needed you to not try out.’’
Chapter seven
I forgave Trevor but I didn't trust him any more. Now I hang out with Otis while Trevor plays on the all star team.

The end    

所有跟帖: 

牛啥?让他用中文写一样不灵光! -篱笆08- 给 篱笆08 发送悄悄话 篱笆08 的博客首页 (169 bytes) () 05/04/2017 postreply 08:55:32

写的不好,除了玛一大堆字,表达啰嗦看不下去, -ft30981- 给 ft30981 发送悄悄话 (59 bytes) () 05/04/2017 postreply 09:59:17

贴篇你家牛蛙的让大家开开眼 -DrunkCrab- 给 DrunkCrab 发送悄悄话 DrunkCrab 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2017 postreply 14:53:02

挺好的。思想成熟程度比实际年龄高不少 -westevil- 给 westevil 发送悄悄话 westevil 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2017 postreply 10:01:23

是的,成熟度很高 -DrunkCrab- 给 DrunkCrab 发送悄悄话 DrunkCrab 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2017 postreply 14:52:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”