六年级男孩子因戴"M.A.G"帽子校车上被打后竞被校方停课处罚,母亲很愤怒

来源: luxh009 2017-02-05 10:29:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9537 bytes)

Mother's outrage after her son is suspended because HE was beaten up on school bus for wearing 'Make American Great Again' hat

• Gavin, 12, was attacked by peers for his political beliefs on Wednesday 
  • The sixth grader was wearing a pro-Trump hat when he was bullied
  • Gavin was suspended from his middle school after the incident in St. Louis 
  • His mother Christina Cortina said she felt her son was made an example out of 
  • A video captures the middle school student being targeted on a bus
  • A student yelled at Gavin 'you want to build a f****** wall?' before punches were thrown

A mother of a sixth-grade student is outraged after her son was suspended for getting beaten up on a school bus for wearing a 'Make America Great Again' hat. 

Gavin, 12, was filmed being verbally and physically bullied by his Parkway School District peers because he wore his political beliefs on a hat, on Wednesday, in St. Louis, Missouri.

He was suspended after the incident, although he was the one attacked. This caused his mother Christina Cortina to be outraged and she expressed concern over letting him wear the hat again.

Gavin, a sixth-grade student, was suspended after he was filmed being attacked by classmates on a school bus
It was all because he was wearing  a 'Make America Great Again' hat in St. Louis, Missouri on Wednesday

Gavin, a sixth-grade student, was suspended after he was filmed being attacked by classmates on a school bus because he was wearing  a 'Make America Great Again' hat in St. Louis, Missouri on Wednesday

His mother, Christina Cortina was outraged that her son was targeted and punished. She said: 'I feel like my son was made an example of, it was a tricky situation, it was politically charged' 

His mother, Christina Cortina was outraged that her son was targeted and punished. She said: 'I feel like my son was made an example of, it was a tricky situation, it was politically charged' 

Cortina said to News 4: 'As a parent it's so upsetting. I feel like my son was made an example of, it was a tricky situation, it was politically charged.'   

Her son was ganged up on by multiple students as one yells 'you want to build a wall? You want to build a f****** wall?' before the situation became physical.

In the clip, the middle school student s seen wearing the red campaign hat and standing up in front of his seat as he is arguing with another student.

A classmate questions the sixth grader about Trump's plan to build a border wall and punches seem to be thrown in Gavin's direction. 

In the clip, Gavin is seen wearing the red campaign hat and arguing with another peer
One student yells 'you want to build a wall? You want to build a f****** wall?' before the situation becomes physical and punches are thrown

In the clip, Gavin is seen wearing the red campaign hat and arguing with another peer. One student yells 'you want to build a wall? You want to build a f****** wall?' before the situation becomes physical and punches are thrown (right)

Gavin was ultimately suspended from his middle school in the Parkway School District over the incident 

Gavin was ultimately suspended from his middle school in the Parkway School District over the incident 

Gavin said to News 4: 'At one point, he just got so frustrated he pushed me.

'And then he kept hitting me and backing me up by the window of the bus, and so I just had to push him out.' 

A spokesperson for the Parkway School District said the fight was investigated and that all students involved have faced 'consequences.'

The spokesperson added the Missouri school district was also working to sit all the students down and reach an peaceful understanding about the incident and politics. 

所有跟帖: 

正当防卫。难道等着被欺负? -大号蚂蚁- 给 大号蚂蚁 发送悄悄话 大号蚂蚁 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2017 postreply 10:55:20

如果几个白人把一个黑人打了,你停课试一试? -大号蚂蚁- 给 大号蚂蚁 发送悄悄话 大号蚂蚁 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2017 postreply 10:58:44

政治不正确! -Doggy1- 给 Doggy1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2017 postreply 12:47:41

在学校打架是会双方都受处罚。但是他如果有视频证明是被动的一方,学校应该考虑减轻他的处罚。更不能因为政治立场而偏向。 -MMMMM06- 给 MMMMM06 发送悄悄话 MMMMM06 的博客首页 (38 bytes) () 02/05/2017 postreply 12:37:30

不为女孩子打架,而为政治打。美国前途就靠他们了 哈哈 -YuccaPalm- 给 YuccaPalm 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2017 postreply 14:14:07

这里学区也是防卫反击也要处罚,娃也抱怨过规定不公 -dummvogel- 给 dummvogel 发送悄悄话 (38 bytes) () 02/05/2017 postreply 14:33:40

该反击还是要反击。再有理也得当场保护好自己。 -soldanella- 给 soldanella 发送悄悄话 soldanella 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2017 postreply 18:41:05

几个人打一个还不防卫难道等着被打s. 当然要防卫,毋庸置疑。还是未成年人,到时候被打了也白被打 -soldanella- 给 soldanella 发送悄悄话 soldanella 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2017 postreply 18:36:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”