一个高中生写给校长的信(深蓝区)

来源: pingsong 2016-11-13 18:21:29 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2666 bytes)
Dear Mr. A
I am a current high school student at xx High School. I created this email because I wish to stay anonymous. XX High School takes pride in creating free and critical thinkers but through my experience in the high school that is not the case. It's no secret that XX High School is a strong liberal democratic school. I don't have a problem with that except the faculty and many students in the high school value one opinion and belittle any other opinions that disagree with the majority. The past year and a half through the 2016 presidential primaries through yesterdays election I have kept my opinion quiet but now I want to speak up. I would consider myself more in the conservative and republican category but I have never felt comfortable speaking my opinion to anyone at XX High School. I accept that everyone has a different opinion but I think the high school and the faculty are incapable of believing that not everyone shares the same opinion. The the faculty supported students going to the Bernie Rally and also encouraged the Trump protest. -Teachers even provided transportation!... But there was no talk about a Trump rally or a Bernie protest? I appreciate that the teachers feel comfortable sharing their opinion to their students but I also feel like they are trying to influence all of us to think in one way, liberal and democratic. As a student at XX High School I feel like I can't form my own opinion without being seen as ignorant. 

I have never judged another person for their opinion because I know that not everyone shares the same opinions and ideals and I think that it's important to remind everyone of that. I think true critical thinkers are able to listen and acknowledge all opinions, not just their own. 

Just something to think about,
Anonymous Student

所有跟帖: 

孩子是ABC还是小留? -用户名被占用了- 给 用户名被占用了 发送悄悄话 用户名被占用了 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2016 postreply 18:24:40

都不是,是白人家的孩子。 -pingsong- 给 pingsong 发送悄悄话 pingsong 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2016 postreply 18:32:39

这孩子得写作够呛,嘿嘿 -用户名被占用了- 给 用户名被占用了 发送悄悄话 用户名被占用了 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2016 postreply 18:34:31

可能是为了掩盖真实身份,,但楼主是怎么知道作者是白人的? -千里一盏灯- 给 千里一盏灯 发送悄悄话 千里一盏灯 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2016 postreply 18:43:02

是什么人种的孩子写的都不重要,重要的是:在深蓝区,老师们没有做到 remain politically neutral. -pingsong- 给 pingsong 发送悄悄话 pingsong 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2016 postreply 19:05:23

ideas, not ideals! -Derrick_Liu- 给 Derrick_Liu 发送悄悄话 Derrick_Liu 的博客首页 (17 bytes) () 11/13/2016 postreply 18:25:36

匿名信是白人写?那还叫匿名吗?:) -Derrick_Liu- 给 Derrick_Liu 发送悄悄话 Derrick_Liu 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2016 postreply 18:49:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”