看了阿尤的新车,觉得去做这事也不错

来源: Happyyl 2016-12-01 11:24:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1660 bytes)

Smuggling Sand Across the Border

A border patrol officer is patrolling the border between the United States and Canada one night when a man drives up on a motorcycle. The officer stops the man and asks, "What do you have in that backpack there?" The man replies, "Sand." "Sand?" the officer says puzzled, "Please open the bag sir." The man opens the bag and there is sand. "Alright, you may go on your way then, the officer said with a puzzled look.” The man then drives off into the darkness. 

The next week, the same man on his motorcycle drives up to the same station that he did before. He says that there is sand in the bag and, sure enough, there is. 

The man drives up on a motorcycle with sand in his bag every week for a couple of months. The officer starts to think, "This guy is trying to smuggle something and I am going to be the one that catches him." 

The next time the man drives up to the station, the officer says, "I promise, I'm not going to arrest you. But just tell me. Are you trying to smuggle something or not?" "Do you swear you won't take me in?" the man replies. "I promise," says the officer. "Well, I am ashamed to admit it but, I have been smuggling something," the man says. The officer asks curiously, "What have you been smuggling?" The man replies with a grin, "Motorcycles."

所有跟帖: 

哈哈哈,思维死角! -紫竹箫- 给 紫竹箫 发送悄悄话 紫竹箫 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2016 postreply 11:44:56

哈哈哈哈哈哈。。。声东击西啊! -婧芊- 给 婧芊 发送悄悄话 婧芊 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2016 postreply 12:21:14

神转折。 -宇之道- 给 宇之道 发送悄悄话 宇之道 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2016 postreply 13:26:08

哈哈哈哈,,,,有机会我要讲给别人听,,,, -晒太阳的花栗鼠- 给 晒太阳的花栗鼠 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2016 postreply 13:35:25

哈哈哈哈, -移花接木- 给 移花接木 发送悄悄话 移花接木 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2016 postreply 16:06:01

可惜俺村地盘太小~~~~司马各领不了~~~ -阿尤- 给 阿尤 发送悄悄话 阿尤 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2016 postreply 16:23:51

哈哈哈O(∩_∩)O哈 -七彩奶油- 给 七彩奶油 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2016 postreply 17:55:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”