世界日報: 亞裔男薪情佳 全美時薪最高

来源: 互联网 2016-07-02 12:24:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5319 bytes)
2016-07-03 世界日報

國男性收入高於女性,白人賺的錢多於非裔,不過根據性別和族裔來分類,中位時薪最高的還是亞裔男性。

丕優研究中心對「當今人口調查」資料進行的分析,發現在16歲以上的全職和兼職人員中,亞裔男性去年中位時薪為24元,白人男性為21元,亞裔女性為18元,白人女性為17元。

彭博新聞社說,非裔和西班牙語裔男性的收入還比不上白人和亞裔女性,去年的中位時薪分別為15元和14元。

這種差別待遇當然與教育程度有關。25歲以上的亞裔有53%至少擁有學士學位,白人這種比率為36%,非裔為23%,西語裔為15%。25歲以上的亞裔也有21%擁有比學士更高的學位,白人的比率為14%。

如只看至少擁有學士學位的25歲以上美國人,亞裔男性境況也好得多,去年中位時薪有35元,白人男性為32元。亞裔女性的中位時薪為27 元,白人女性為25元。非裔和西語裔男性分別為25元和26元。

只有學士學位的25歲以上亞裔和白人男子,去年中位時薪都是30元;可是有更高學位的亞裔男子中位時薪為40元,白人男子為37元。只有學士學位和擁有更高學位的亞裔女子,中位時薪都高於白人女子(分別為25元對23元,以及31元對29元)。

丕優經濟學家傅瑞說,這種待遇差距可能與亞裔男子獲得高等學位的領域,以及他們選擇的行業有關,使他們獲得待遇更高的職務。

同時,各族裔女性員工與白人男性的待遇差距正逐漸縮小,白人和亞裔女性進展更大。1995年亞裔女性的中位時薪為白人男性的79%,去年提高到 87%。從1980年到2015年,白人女性這種比率從60%提高到82%,非裔女性從56%提高到65%,西語裔女性從53%提高到58%。

相形之下,非裔和西語裔男子與白人男性的待遇差距,自1980年以來一直沒有改變。

Washington Post

Here's the one group of people that makes more than white men

http://www.facebook.com/washingtonpost/posts/10153925970227293

Alvaro Agraz:

Don't let Trump find out.

Mit Dott:
Asian privilege!

Justin Baumgartner:

Nice racist rant TWP. You also disproved your own argument, unless you're racist, since Asian women can earn more than other women. So either they're better than others cuz of their skin color or culture...your obviously think it's the former.

Leigh Sutton:

Wait...what??? But they're minorities!!! I thought Whitie was keeping minorities down.

Never mind, they are minorities that get educations, work hard, and believe in the family unit. Guess they should check their privilege

Heather Starner:

The last 3 post I've seen in my news feed from this page is pretty much just encouraging race or discrimination issues, it's either... the white man(which should of been said the English man as not all white people are wealthy) the other was about gays, and so on.... I have deleted so many negative pages and yet every time I get on here there's something annoying, stop helping people hate each other!!! This page is deleted as of now. Back in the day a persons finances we're private, personal and in my opinion....the last dollar I have is no one business. Personally all races can make money opportunities are everywhere it's what you do with them. Doesn't matter what race you are, if your ambitious and not lazy. I am just sick of everything...... EVERYTHING being a race issue or involving race.. it's people or nothing!!!

Jay Sitlani:

The reality is that Asians with higher education still make less than their white counterparts with the same. On average we make more because more of us as a percentage are better educated.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”