对学生的爱心导致被解雇

来源: luxh009 2015-12-23 21:39:53 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2373 bytes)

"I got fired for having a heart': Kind school lunch lady loses her job for 'stealing' after she gave a hungry 12-year-old girl a free meal

• Dalene Bowden of Pocatello, Idaho was fired last Tuesday for giving a hungry little girl a free meal because she couldn't afford it
  • Bowden offered to pay the $1.70 lunch cost but was rebuffed
  • Irving Middle School sent Bowden a letter saying she was fired for 'theft-stealing' the school's property
  • A online petition to get Bowden's job back has received over 38,000 signatures 

A woman's big heart cost her her job serving lunches at a middle school when she says the school terminated her for 'stealing' when she gave a hungry 12-year-old girl who couldn't afford lunch a free meal.

'I know I screwed up, but what are you supposed to do when the kid tells you that they’re hungry and they don’t have any money,' former Irving Middle School lunch lady Dalene Bowden told the Idaho Statesman.

Bowden, who worked in the Pocatello/Chubbuck School District in Idaho, was terminated last Tuesday for the against-the-rules freebie.

所有跟帖: 

这个解雇应该是不冤。如果她真有good heart,她可以自己出钱买,而不是慷别人之慨。 -money4ivy- 给 money4ivy 发送悄悄话 (68 bytes) () 12/23/2015 postreply 21:49:35

有时见到快餐店的人会给流浪汉$1的食物。 -Rrl- 给 Rrl 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/23/2015 postreply 23:25:45

你知道school lunch每天都会扔掉多少吗?人家已经offered出钱补上了。 -Francine- 给 Francine 发送悄悄话 Francine 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2015 postreply 04:26:46

嗯,学校的规矩一般是这样 -千里一盏灯- 给 千里一盏灯 发送悄悄话 千里一盏灯 的博客首页 (363 bytes) () 12/24/2015 postreply 05:27:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”