A good day turned bad ;((

来源: PepperLake 2015-10-22 17:34:19 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1318 bytes)

It's a pretty good and fruitful day until the last moment. I got a lesson from PTC (prime time care for before and after school) supervisor because "it's not allowed that you drop your child to PTC if you take her out of school from front office." It seems that she wouldn't let me go(I took kid out of school before it ended for an appointment and dropped kid to PTC afterwards). I responded:"sorry that I am not aware of this policy; go check with the front office for the procedures and we will start from there". 

It's no surprise to me as we had clash early this year ;( I can feel the awkwardness since then. The old supervisor who left a year ago is such an incredible mentor to the kids while this one either sits on the chair or gives lessons to kids/parents. The quality of care has become disappointing and I notice there are less kids. 

Even though I try to maintain good relationships in general, I determine that I would go as far as she wants to. She needs training on how to behave to earn respect. I am sure that I will scratch her name from my Christmas gift list;) 

所有跟帖: 

不好就换吧。 -iwanttoeat- 给 iwanttoeat 发送悄悄话 iwanttoeat 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/22/2015 postreply 19:55:23

Thx:) Today is a good day after I spoke with the manager -PepperLake- 给 PepperLake 发送悄悄话 (350 bytes) () 10/23/2015 postreply 08:51:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”