大力推荐 听听意见 的好文, 这个系列很多文,不在这贴了。喜欢的请入abc成长中的心理、性格、社交、leadership和pop

来源: 几句闲话 2015-10-09 12:15:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (12718 bytes)
亚男亚女们的dating和sex经历(一) [引用]
读小亚们的坛子,感觉dating是对他们很多人影响非常大的一件事。亚男亚女们在这方面缺乏父母指导,很多事情要自己摸索,吃亏很大。俺这个系列将贴出俺看到的一些他们的故事。
---------------------

这个故事除了帮助俺了解一些亚男白男和黑男外,也让俺意识到需要教育闺女不要成为object和number.

Here goes!
At 27 years old, I’ve had my share of dating experience; good, bad, ugly, infected (white and Asian)..you name it. I’ll address the stereotypes, truths and my own plain experiences. 
White Man Stereotypes – Superior, think they are marriage material to increase our social status, have Asian fetishes, think they own women, elitists, *****s, Arrogant, self-absorbed. 
Asian Man Stereotypes – Lack confidence in talking to women, angry, small penises, smart, short, bottom of the barrel, proper, boring, well mannered, think they own Asian women. 
In MY dating New York City experience:

White Man –

Cons: think they own all women in general, arrogant, self-absorbed, treated like an object, rude

Pros: confident, makes me feel special and singled out, exciting, adventurous 

Asian Man -

Cons: lacking in confidence while talking to me, boring

Pros: Proper, respectful, focused, express their feelings on how much they like me on a date 

Let me elaborate:
White Man dating experience:

First and foremost, I would like to point out that I did not mention small penis for either race. I know this was one of the first confirmations you were waiting for so I decided to spill the beans in the beginning. It is completely not true. I’ve had every color under the sun, including fire crotch, hairy beast and grey matters. 

Let me give you ladies a little tip on penis size for ANY race. If a man’s hands and feet are small don’t expect a big prize behind the curtain. It’ll be a battle against the bugle only if he wears pleated pants. Real men wear pleated pants. Get me drift? 

Being an Asian lady myself, I’m definitely wined and dined by white men. It’s exciting and adventurous. Sometimes it makes we wonder what a romp in the sack is like? I’m usually happy to oblige but lately I’ve been less than willing to jump in right away. 

Hot white men who usually date me are looking for a sexual adventure and dorky white me are just happy to date any female. They just think an Asian girl will give them the time of day.

White men are consistent with their dating behavior, so you’re left wondering a lot. Be prepared to be a rebound from a bad experience they had with a white woman or retaliation towards women in general. Some have been rejected too many times from a white woman and want to take it out on the "submissive" Asian. It could also be a trend. 

White Man bedroom experience:

They’re adventurous in bed, so don’t expect the standard missionary. This could stem from a fetish, but I’m usually not with them long enough to figure it out. White men are into toys and fulfilling their fantasies. 

Asian Men dating experience:

I’ve found that dating Asian men over the years has been slowly changing. I’ve noticed more confidence in each new Asian man I hang out with. Dating an Asian man is comforting, warm and secure. 

Also, Asian men think I’m their property and that it should be a given that I will go out with them, whether or not I’m attracted to them. They are much more respectful on a date than a white man. They talk about other things besides sex. They are aggressive in their pursuit for a next date. They have a lot to offer financially. 

Asian Man bedroom experience:

The "Asian small penis size" stereotype is just that, a stereotype. It’s not true as I explained above. The body hair is great, minimal. 

None of these dates have led to serious relationships. It’s either been from one extreme or the other, too casual or too desperate! Dating in New York City has its own issues. 

White men are not greater than Asian Men, and Asian Men are not greater than White men. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. It just depends on your taste and tolerance. If you’re young, you will probably be happy playing around with a white man and appreciate an Asian man as you mature, like a fine wine. 

My advice to American women who are attracted to an Asian Man or a White Man is to just go for it with an open mind. There are happy Asian couples and happy Asian white couples. I wanted to share my opinions on an equal opportunity, serial dater in NYC.

---------------------------
if you’ve been reading my column for awhile then you know I’m equal opportunity when it comes to dating, especially in New York City, where ethnic men are the cream of the crop. I’ve had my share of black men and asian men (read last article here) and I honestly think black men get a bad rap.If you’ve been reading my column for awhile then you know I’m equal opportunity when it comes to dating, especially in New York City, where ethnic men are the cream of the crop. I’ve had my share of black men and asian men (read last article here) and I honestly think black men get a bad rap. The black men I’ve actually had the pleasure of going on an actual date with have been highly educated, intelligent and high money earners, however they’re not without their male detriments. Most of them are professionals, not to say I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting or hanging with black men in clubs which reiterates my point that New York City men are pigs, race aside. 

Like I stated in The White Man versus The Asian Man, I’ve had my share of dating experience; good, bad, ugly, infected (black and Asian)..you name it. I’ll address the stereotypes, truths and my own plain experiences. 

Black Man Stereotypes – Criminals/drug dealers, Alpha male, uneducated, Sexual prowlers, All desire to sleep with white women, Lazy, athletic skills, large penis, angry, hustlers. 
Asian Man Stereotypes – Lack confidence in talking to women, angry, small penises, smart, short, bottom of the barrel, proper, boring, well mannered, think they own Asian women. 

In MY DATING New York City experience:
Black Man –

Cons: think they own all women of color, think they are king, treat women like an object, rude, feel like a number, very sensitive when it comes to respect and race 

Pros: entertaining, exciting, adventurous, well dressed. 

Asian Man -

Cons: lacking in confidence while talking to me, boring 

Pros: Proper, respectful, focused, express their feelings on how much they like me on a date 

Expect to feel like you rode a horse across the Grand Canyon for a weekend. Assless chaps anyone?
Nancy Lee
Let me elaborate:
Black Man dating experience:

I’ve been on dates with two different black men since I’ve been in New York City. Both of them I met through work related functions. Remember, I’m in the finance industry. Yeah I still have a job. Both had everything going for them, good looking, educated, charming and had money. 

While, they were both professional and wined and dined me, I still felt like I was being played to some degree. To this day, I could not put my finger on it. Basically, they were juggling other professional women, me included. 

In da clubs:
Black men I have met in clubs are a completely different story. I was introduced to a former NBA Basketball Player at Marquee in New York City through a mutual friend. As we shook hands to say hello, he took my hand and put it down his pants. Ya hum. Totally not joking. 

Sometimes I think certain rappers have hurt the reputation of black men. It’s easy to pick up an arrogant, chauvinist, entitled persona based off successful, black men in media today. Although having Obama as President has given black men a more respectable ideal. I hope his gentlemen treatment of Michelle rubs off on these men. 

Black Man bedroom experience:

Anal, anal, anal..expect them to want it right away too.. And they last forever.. expect to feel like you rode a horse across the Grand Canyon for a weekend. Assless chaps anyone? They are definitely adventurous in bed, but not similar to the white men. Expect being thrown around like a rag doll in different directions among different positions. This could also stem from a fetish, but like white men, I’m usually not with them long enough to figure it out. Please take note, that I did not mention penis size in my last column, since comparisons are very similar, but in THIS column, I must point out that the Asian man can't compete. It’s huge! Like big ass pipe huge! 

Asian Men dating experience:

I’ve found that dating Asian men over the years has been slowly changing. I’ve noticed more confidence in each new Asian man I hang out with. Dating an Asian man is comforting, warm and secure. 

Also, Asian men think I’m their property and that it should be a given that I will go out with them, whether or not I’m attracted to them. They are much more respectful on a date than a white man. They talk about other things besides sex. They are aggressive in their pursuit for a next date. They have a lot to offer financially. 

Asian Man bedroom experience:

The "Asian small penis size" stereotype is just that, a stereotype. It’s not true as I explained above. The body hair is great, minimal. 

None of these dates have led to serious relationships. I’m still single! I know what I want. I know how I want to be treated. I must come across as any easy piece of ass? Or dating men in New York City are just looking for an easy piece of ass? Dating in New York City has its own issues. 

Black men are not greater than Asian Men, and Asian Men are not greater than Black men. I would definitely recommend a romp in the hay with a black man for every woman! I wanted to share my opinions as an equal opportunity, serial dater in NYC. 

所有跟帖: 

听听意见是子坛理论家: 她的文章正戳中大家痛处,说的透澈,你们回避不得。忠言逆耳。 -florence001- 给 florence001 发送悄悄话 florence001 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2015 postreply 13:02:09

她的问题是有很多正面讨论却得出荒谬的结论: 没有谁比她更能把小中男的难处短处揭的这样透,结论是小中女还得要嫁小中男。how?!! -florence001- 给 florence001 发送悄悄话 florence001 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2015 postreply 13:07:17

嫁 小中男。 how ??!! recommend her " sex selection"(女性的选择)进化论重要一理论, -florence001- 给 florence001 发送悄悄话 florence001 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2015 postreply 13:11:54

她的又一孛论:高智商的人们创造了“咱文化的最大缺陷是不讲求思维的清晰性、条理性和逻辑性,总是模糊不清一锅粥,差不多就行” -florence001- 给 florence001 发送悄悄话 florence001 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/09/2015 postreply 13:21:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”