A big portion of public has been dumb down and not realize it

来源: baiwen 2015-12-17 20:15:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1475 bytes)
回答: Why not 川普?edm_guy2015-12-17 19:30:26

they would vote whoever media direct them. 

If Trump wins, America would start new era. A lot of cleaning up to do domestically and internationally. I hope that Trump wins as most historical statistics indicate.  However, America never stop surprising me

Its kind of fun to watch that nothing threw by media against works. They are in panic mode now. Remember, media is another power branch beside Democrat and GOP. They get to decide who win and who lose by their news coverage and their pundits' opinions . It has been this way since long ago,,,, until 2015 when Trump came.   Trump tapped into exactly part of public that are angry at Washington.  He is very smart person. He speaks their language about their issues in very political incorrect way. He is succeeding.  I notice that he is very fast learner.  His words sounds way out of line on the first hearing but then later public side with him.   To public he speaks his mind.  He has strength to control the situation he is, let it be debate or TV interview.  No one can get "gotcha" moment with him.  Its kind of fun to listen him talking.  My favorite Trump line is,  in respond to qeustion why he can not apologize,  "I can apologize. But you know you have to be wrong first. I have said nothing wrong"

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”