心疼的要命:今天儿子在SK被push摔倒,耳朵破了

儿子的班上有个学生,新来的移民孩子,最近经常欺负他,踢过也打过,可儿子从来没给我提过。今天去接儿子,他老师很沉重的告诉我今天那个男孩子又推儿子,正好碰在一个block上把耳朵给碰伤了,很厉害。我这才知道原来儿子一直受了这么多欺负。老师建议我跟校长complain,写信引起校长的重视,希望能解决这个问题。

其实我们也是才来这个学校三个月,对班里学生的情况不是很熟悉。儿子是新同学,人很friendly 很大方,跟其他孩子玩的都很好,就是这个孩子会pick on him. 据说这个孩子也对其他孩子这样,非常aggressive,不听话也不懂事,他们班上专门有个teaching assistant 管着他。

我等不及写信,拉着孩子去了校长办公室。校长白天可能也知道这件事了,一看我来就知道是为什么。我大体表达了我很难过,希望这件事不要再发生。校长说已经告诉那个孩子的家长,会留下记录。但是因为那个孩子情况特殊,他们需要外在的帮助来解决这个问题。

我还是想给校长写封信附上照片,同时转给儿子的老师和老师助理,以引起他们的重视,并方便他们留下记录以寻求帮助。
这是我写的信,请大家看看我这样写行吗?

Dear Ms. D,

I am very upset to write this email to complain an accident happened on Simon today. He was pushed and hurt by a boy at his class, and his ear was injured badly as you can see from the picture I took as soon as I saw it. I am really sad. I believe no mom want their kids be hurt like this.

Unfortunately, this accident happened not only once. Simon complained that the same boy hit and kicked and pushed him many times before, during center play times and dress time. This makes me worry a lot.

I understand that adapting to a different culture could be hard and frustrating to that aggressive boy, but I cannot accept that the emotions go to other innocent child in a negative way. I really don’t want to see this accident happen again to Simon, nor to any other kids in the class. So, I write this email hoping to draw more of your attention to this issue and find out a way to fix this.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

我还想给孩子的老师提一下,以后keep more eyes on the boy especially when he is around my son. 怎么把这个意思加在这个信里,请大家给点意见。

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!