To MarkL: 还是不明白为啥孩子不能打游戏!?

来源: 问题1 2014-02-04 11:55:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1169 bytes)
My kid plays LOL. I can see some streamer's faces on the screen. The best streamers are from Korea or China, but most of them are "面黄肌瘦". My kid said, some of them are online almost all the time.

When you imagin your kids (especially girls) will look like them some day, how can you not stop them?

To MarkL:

-- How do they manage their time for sleeping, three meals a day, and home work?

-- Do your sons do any of the sports at all?

-- Besides games and school, do your sons involve in any other activities? If yes, are they willing to, or you have to force them to? If you have to force them to join other activities, do they enjoy those activities, or simply be there, do nothing?

-- If you are a stay home mom, do you handle all the house work when they (hu*****and and sons) play games?

I think you must have some rules or regulations set up in your house that they all have to follow even when they are in the middle of a game. Could you share? Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

容易打上瘾最终有成为废物的可能:不吃饭,不睡觉,不结婚,不工作,不上厕所,吃喝全在窝里。 -云逸徉- 给 云逸徉 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2014 postreply 12:09:30

各家情况不同,不宜照搬。 -rock.rose- 给 rock.rose 发送悄悄话 rock.rose 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2014 postreply 12:22:29

顶! -msrbcm- 给 msrbcm 发送悄悄话 msrbcm 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2014 postreply 12:28:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”