回复:犹太人的教育观点--笑话

来源: Zzz123 2014-01-01 03:35:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1614 bytes)
Well, I don't doubt that your Jewish friends might not be like that but this is so stereotypically Jewish based on my personal experience.

I live in a Jewish neighborhood and I work for a Jewish owned business where most of the key guys are Jewish, and some of my best friends are Jews.

As for the joke itself, I paraphrased it based on a joke I read from a book written by a Jewish professor but I cannot remember the name of the book or the author to save my life.

Another Jewish joke (again paraphrased from memory):

A Man asks his rabbi: "rabbi, my house is too small, my kids are fighting each other and getting on each other's nerves all the time, what should I do?"

The rabbi says: " you should bring your goat inside the house and things will start to get better".

After a week and the man comes to his rabbi and says:" rabbi, it's getting worse, what should I do?"

The rabbi says: "oh, you should bring your chickens inside the house then, things will start to get better".

The man comes back again after a week and says: " rabbi, but things are getting worse, my family is getting crazy and the house is impossible for us to live in any longer".

The rabbi says: " you should bring your cow into the house and things are definitely going to get better soon".

The man comes back in yet another week and says: " rabbi, my family are ready to murder each other, and the cow, the goat and the chickens. What should I do?"

The rabbi says:" Now, try taking the cow, the goat and chickens out of the house and things will finally be better for as long as you own the house".

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”