SHANGHAI, July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman)

来源: funnyornot 2014-07-08 20:45:02 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1272 bytes)

SHANGHAI, July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc. WX -0.04% , a leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device R&D services company with operations in China and the United States, today announced that Ying Han has stepped down from the WuXi Board of Directors for personal reasons.

Ms. Han has served on WuXi's board since 2008. WuXi has begun a search for a new board member to complete Ms. Han's term of office. The audit committee, of which Ms. Han was chairman, is comprised of Kian-Wee Seah and Xuesong (Jeff) Leng, who have served on WuXi's board since 2005 and 2008, respectively.

"I am very grateful to have had the opportunity to serve on the board of a great company like WuXi since 2008," Ms. Han said. "I have seen the tremendous growth and success of WuXi, and will continue to be a supporter of WuXi's vision to enable anyone and any company to develop healthcare products to benefit patients."

Dr. Ge Li, Chairman and CEO of WuXi PharmaTech, commented, "On behalf of the board, I want to thank Ying for her many years of excellent service as a WuXi board member. All of us at WuXi wish her the very best."

所有跟帖: 

谢谢。也找到了 http://www.marketwatch.com/story/director-ying-han-resig -huntridge- 给 huntridge 发送悄悄话 huntridge 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2014 postreply 20:46:16

是一个人吗? -arizona001- 给 arizona001 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/08/2014 postreply 21:33:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”