Co:显然做数。晚一天出来,录取率比#1低一点?太巧了吧。

来源: donot1 2013-03-30 06:12:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1070 bytes)

I live in east coast with a very good high school. There are always students admitted to HPYM every year in my school. However, students hardly apply for S. I hardly heard anybody give up H for S. How S gets their lower admission rate from if few students from east coast states apply, but west coast students do apply for H?

My s only applied for 2 schools and is admitted to both (H and P) this year (Stats posted in the high school parents forum back in December when he received H early admission). None of his friends at school applied for S, and none of his USXXX study camp friends will atend S either. Half of his USXXX friends are admitted to H and half to M, including 1 from CA who is admitted to both S and M and has decided to attend M.In other words,another school popularity check is to look the admission data of attendees of all USXXX camps to see where these attendees applied and where they will end up to attend. This data is very representative because attendees are from across the US although mostly from east and west coast states.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”