Women without desires! 沒有欲望的女人!

来源: laweb 2013-10-18 20:10:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8822 bytes)

I  was walking down the street when I was accosted  by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking  homeless woman who asked me for a couple of  dollars for dinner.  

當我正沿著街道行走的時候,我被一個看起來衣衫破舊、非常骯髒無家可歸的女遊民搭訕,她問我有沒有 一兩 塊錢給她吃晚餐。

I  took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and  asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy  wine with it instead of dinn! er?'   

我取出了我的皮夾,拿出了十元然後問,如果我給你這錢,你將會用它去買葡萄酒而非晚餐嗎?

'No,  I had to stop drinking ! years a go', the homeless  woman told me. 

不,我必須停止喝! 很久不喝了!無家的女人告訴我。

'Will  you use it to go shopping instead of buying  food?' I asked. 

你會用它去購物中心血拼而非買食物嗎?我問。

'No,  I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman  said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to  stay alive.' 

不,我不會浪費時間血拼,無家的女人說。 我需要用所有精力在嘗試維持生活。

'Will  you spend this on a beauty salon instead of  food?' I asked! . 

你會把它花在美容院而非食物嗎? 我問。

'Are  you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't  had my hair done in 20  years!' 

你瘋了嗎!無家的女人回答。 我已經 20 年沒有做過頭髮!

'Well,  I said, ! 'I'm not going to give you the money.  Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner  with my hu*****and and me tonight.' 

很好,我說, 那我不要給你錢。  相反地,今晚我要帶妳去,和我的丈夫一起吃晚餐。'

The  homeless Woman was shocked. 'Won't your hu*****and  be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm  dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'  ! 

無家的女人感到異常吃驚。我知道,我是骯髒的,而且我可能聞起來相當令人厭惡。你的丈夫難道不會因為這樣而對妳不滿嗎?

I  said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to  see what a woman looks like after she has given  up shopping, hair appointments, and wi ne.' 

我說,那沒關係。 重要的是讓他知道,當一個女人在她放棄購物、做頭髮和美酒之後,看起來會像什麼。

所有跟帖: 

回复:Women without desires! 沒有欲望的女人! -枫荷正茂- 给 枫荷正茂 发送悄悄话 枫荷正茂 的博客首页 (64 bytes) () 10/18/2013 postreply 20:58:34

这样说话太残忍,不要把别人的尊严踩在脚下。那可怜的女人连基本的生存条件 -七彩奶油- 给 七彩奶油 发送悄悄话 (36 bytes) () 10/18/2013 postreply 21:23:06

同意。 -没亊来逛逛- 给 没亊来逛逛 发送悄悄话 没亊来逛逛 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/18/2013 postreply 22:00:09

嗯,这个意见中肯~~~ -晒太阳的花栗鼠- 给 晒太阳的花栗鼠 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/18/2013 postreply 22:26:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”