something not related.

来源: Smart 2012-11-09 08:22:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1261 bytes)

"也不能教小孩说谎". Knowing how to lie, when to lie, is the basic skill to be sucessful. 

I know some people (actually many) faked their transcripts to get into a good univ. in the US. They are having a really good life now. If they did not lie at the beginning, they may not get the chance at all. You may look down on them, but for them, having a better life is the most important thing. I know one doctore here, who faked a md degree (she was a nurse back in China), and now she is doing very good.

In the US, we were taught when somebody asks you "can you do it", you should always answer "Yes, I can!" Otherwise the chance will be given to others. If you do not know how to do it, you will just need to learn it afterwards.

Nobody likes a  lier. That is why it is very important to teach a child that being honest is very important; but knowing when and how to play tricks make a difference between a ordinary people or a sucessful person. Of course you may be happy with being a ordinary person. That is your choice. Do not do obvious lies, but one needs to learn how to turn black to white with all decent reasons. 

I may offend some friends here, sorry! 

所有跟帖: 

人之初,性本善。父母教育和环境会影响他们。 -TommyMom- 给 TommyMom 发送悄悄话 TommyMom 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 08:30:28

it is a very tough。 -Smart- 给 Smart 发送悄悄话 (463 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 08:34:58

去好学区读书,就是想要一个好的环境。却又不改陋习 -TommyMom- 给 TommyMom 发送悄悄话 TommyMom 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 08:55:11

one can argue -Smart- 给 Smart 发送悄悄话 (204 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 09:09:06

你有这个想法将来改正,还是不错的。可是 -TommyMom- 给 TommyMom 发送悄悄话 TommyMom 的博客首页 (271 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 09:24:22

everybody has his own standard. We do -Smart- 给 Smart 发送悄悄话 (127 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 09:54:35

I am not telling you that you should change your opinion -TommyMom- 给 TommyMom 发送悄悄话 TommyMom 的博客首页 (260 bytes) () 11/09/2012 postreply 10:56:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”