that really depends on how to define 心理健康

来源: Smart 2012-11-01 07:53:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1583 bytes)

If a person never felt any frustration during his childhood, he will be easily defeated and feel frustrated after growing up. Learning how to handle with frustration is a good lesson for a child. A "bad" feeling is part of a human's feeling. One needs to feel it and learn from it.

If one belive a child without hard training can be sucessful in the society, I sinerely disagree. On average, a child will be most likely to be an average child, if he receives average training. What is the average family income for the US, $40,000? (i am not sure.). I do want my child and his child to have a better life than that. I do not belive our chinese children to be smarter, on average, than any other children of any race. No pain no gain. The happy childhood of child has is earned by his parents, like you. But if he does not work hard, he will be an average person with an averagre life level. Of course nothing is wrong with that as long as one feels OK about his children/grandchildren. Of course if you have a genius child, it is different. On avearage, our children are average children.

Enjoying life does not necessarily directly conflict with enjoying working. I guess some of us has never got the feeling of "enjoying working".

Pushing too hard is obviously bad; no doubt. In my eye, no-pushing is just as bad as pushing too hard. Without any pushing, i do not think the children will be 心理健康. Look at those super rich family, their children do not need to worry anything. Do you really like the life style of some of them?

所有跟帖: 

蜜罐里长大的孩子,如果不经受磨练,要么一帆风顺, -ca981- 给 ca981 发送悄悄话 ca981 的博客首页 (105 bytes) () 11/01/2012 postreply 08:14:14

那你说说怎么培养吧受挫能力吧,我只能说这决不是一个happy的过程 -飞鸟和鱼- 给 飞鸟和鱼 发送悄悄话 (73 bytes) () 11/01/2012 postreply 08:35:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”