Parent Brag Sheet

来源: kingofhearts 2012-09-24 06:52:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1910 bytes)

I never hear about this. 

Anyway, I google and found this example.

Someone may need this.

=====================================================================================

1. What do you consider to be the outstanding accomplishments of your child during the
past three or four years? Why did you select those as most important?

My daughter has matured and become a responsible adult. She has a job working for a vet. She is on time to work and does her duties well. She keeps her room clean and does her own laundry. She even puts gas in our car when she uses it.

2. In what areas has your child shown the most development and growth during the past
three or four years?

She takes personal responsibility for getting her work done including homework for college classes at the nearby community college.

In High School, I was impressed that she started her own anime club and wrote the constitution for it to convince her high school to allow her to form this club.

3. What do you consider to be his/her outstanding personality traits?

She is loyal to her friends and family. She is kind to animals. She is good at problem solving skills and computer skills to accomplish goals.

4. If you had to describe your son/daughter in five adjectives, what would they be?

loyal, hard-working, kind, quiet, determined

5. Are there any unusual or personal circumstances, which have affected your son or
daughter’s educational experiences or personal experiences?

She has had some opportunities to travel. We were in Ireland and Scotland for nearly 3 weeks. Her parents are long time science fiction fans that have taken her along to science fiction conventions. She went on a fish research project in Canada.

所有跟帖: 

Many thanks! -Africangrey- 给 Africangrey 发送悄悄话 Africangrey 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/24/2012 postreply 10:06:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!