女儿在妈妈生日写的一篇博客

来源: Frankie1211 2012-09-15 06:46:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2987 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Frankie1211 ] 在 2012-09-15 10:39:32 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

博客内容尽管简单,但体现了女儿细心的观察和体会。

Everyone's mom is special to them. That's just how it works. Because all mothers are truly amazing. Always there, willing to give support, funny, kind, caring. My mom is all of those things. But something I really think makes my mom unique is the relationship between us.

No, we don't always agree with everything. No, we don't call out "I love you's" every time I go to school. No, we're both definitely not perfect. Through these flaws though, we have something that you don't normally think of as a quality a mom should have: Friendship. My mom is like my friend. I never think of her as how much older than me, or how there are certain things you can't tell a "mom." We relate to each other in a way that a very close friend would. We're sarcastic with each other, we crack jokes, we talk, we have a lot of fun.

In fact, one of the only things that's different about my mom and I and my other friends is that she unexpectedly offers great advice. It can be about anything, really, something I'm upset about, school issues, anything. But I realize that if I listen to it, it surprises me how much better I feel, how much everything works out. How can someone be so fun and light, but also so serious and deep at the same time? Hey, Mom pulls it off perfectly.

The other thing is that I'll always be friends with my mom. With normal friends, every new school year you end up just drifting away from them, but with my mom, it never changes. It's always a steady constant that pulls all loose strands together.

I proudly dedicate this post to my magnificent mom! Happy birthday, best friend!

所有跟帖: 

骄傲的妈妈:) 生日快乐! -xchmm- 给 xchmm 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2012 postreply 06:57:42

这样的礼物是妈妈的最爱~~~~ 赞这个妈妈! -旖旎风光- 给 旖旎风光 发送悄悄话 旖旎风光 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2012 postreply 10:39:11

赞一个。写得真好,情真意切的。也不知啥时候俺闺女也想起来给俺写个啥的。 -princessonthepea- 给 princessonthepea 发送悄悄话 princessonthepea 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/15/2012 postreply 21:52:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”